7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QCPIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for QCPIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QCPIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QCPIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QCPIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QCPIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QCPIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QCPIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QCPIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QCPIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QCPIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QCPIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Core Plus Bond Fund; Class I Shares (QCPIX).
- What are QCPIX holdings?
- What is QCPIX performance? What are QCPIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QCPIX have historically?
- What is QCPIX dividend yield?
- What is QCPIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QCPIX expense ratio?
- Does QCPIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QCPIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QCPIX beta? How would you assess QCPIX risk?
- What is QCPIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QCPIX Finny Score? QCPIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QCPIX? What are QCPIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QCPIX? What are QCPIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Core Plus Bond Fund; Class I Shares (QCPIX).
The Fund seeks total return. The Fund seeks to outperform, after expenses, the Bloomberg Barclays US Aggregate Bond Index while seeking to control its tracking error relative to this benchmark. The Fund pursues its investment objective by investing at least 80% of its net assets in bonds and bond related instruments.
2. What are QCPIX top holdings?
QCPIX has 1 stock holdings and 174 bond holdings.
The top 9 holdings represent 119.74% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Swap/09/21/2022/P:SEK 0.00000 /R:SEK/STIBOR/3M_Receive||N/A||20.58%|
|Swap/09/16/2022/P:GBP/LIBOR/6M /R:GBP 0.75000_Pay||N/A||18.69%|
|United States Treasury Notes 1.62%||N/A||14.32%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||13.71%|
|Swap/09/21/2022/P:JPY/LIBOR/6M /R:JPY 0.00000_Pay||N/A||12.08%|
|Swap/09/16/2022/P:EUR/EURIBOR/6M /R:EUR -0.25000_Pay||N/A||11.62%|
|Swap/09/14/2022/P:CAD 1.75000 /R:CAD/BA/3M_Receive||N/A||9.94%|
|Swap/09/17/2025/P:JPY 0.00000 /R:JPY/LIBOR/6M_Receive||N/A||9.67%|
|Swap/09/16/2025/P:EUR 0.00000 /R:EUR/EURIBOR/6M_Receive||N/A||9.13%|
3. What is QCPIX performance? What are QCPIX historical returns?
QCPIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.83%;
- 3-month return is 2.12%;
- 1-year return is 6.15%.
4. How many up and down years did QCPIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QCPIX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is QCPIX dividend yield?
QCPIX yield is 2.2%.
6. What is QCPIX minimum initial investment amount?
QCPIX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is QCPIX expense ratio?
QCPIX expense ratio is 0.48%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does QCPIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QCPIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QCPIX front-end sales load is 0. QCPIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QCPIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.07%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in QCPIX? What are QCPIX buy reasons?
The following are QCPIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in QCPIX? What are QCPIX negatives?
The following are QCPIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>QCPIX net assets</strong> are $18.80 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.