7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QEELX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for QEELX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QEELX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QEELX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QEELX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QEELX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QEELX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QEELX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QEELX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QEELX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QEELX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QEELX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Emerging Multi-Style Fund; Class I Shares (QEELX).
- What are QEELX holdings?
- What is QEELX performance? What are QEELX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QEELX have historically?
- What is QEELX dividend yield?
- What is QEELX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QEELX expense ratio?
- Does QEELX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QEELX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QEELX beta? How would you assess QEELX risk?
- What is QEELX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QEELX Finny Score? QEELX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QEELX? What are QEELX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QEELX? What are QEELX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Emerging Multi-Style Fund; Class I Shares (QEELX).
The Fund seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity or equity-related instruments of emerging market companies. In assessing positive momentum, the Adviser favors securities with strong medium-term performance relative to other securities.
2. What are QEELX top holdings?
QEELX has 306 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 31.26% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||7.40%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||5.48%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd ADR||TSM.TW||5.07%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||4.67%|
|MSCI Emerging Markets Index Future June 20||MMEM0||2.75%|
|Anhui Conch Cement Co Ltd Class H||00914.TW||1.25%|
|United Microelectronics Corp||2303||1.21%|
|Advanced Info Service PCL DR||ADVANC-R||1.17%|
|CD Projekt SA||CDR||1.14%|
|Country Garden Services Holdings Co Ltd||06098||1.12%|
3. What is QEELX performance? What are QEELX historical returns?
QEELX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.29%;
- 3-month return is 12.55%;
- 1-year return is 12.86%;
- 3-year return is 0.75%;
- 5-year return is 7.58%.
4. How many up and down years did QEELX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QEELX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is QEELX dividend yield?
QEELX yield is 2.45%.
6. What is QEELX minimum initial investment amount?
QEELX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is QEELX expense ratio?
QEELX expense ratio is 0.75%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QEELX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QEELX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QEELX front-end sales load is 0. QEELX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QEELX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.98%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.8%.
10. What is QEELX beta? How would you assess QEELX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.13;
- 5-year beta is 1.12.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
13. What are the pros of investing in QEELX? What are QEELX buy reasons?
The following are QEELX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in QEELX? What are QEELX negatives?
The following are QEELX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QEELX net assets are $51.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- QEELX 3-year return is 0.75%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 2.54%.
- QEELX 5-year return is 7.58%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 9.61%.
- QEELX expense ratio is 0.75%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?