7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QEENX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for QEENX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QEENX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QEENX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QEENX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QEENX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QEENX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QEENX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QEENX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QEENX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QEENX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QEENX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Emerging Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QEENX).
- What are QEENX holdings?
- What is QEENX performance? What are QEENX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QEENX have historically?
- What is QEENX dividend yield?
- What is QEENX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QEENX expense ratio?
- Does QEENX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QEENX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QEENX beta? How would you assess QEENX risk?
- What is QEENX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QEENX Finny Score? QEENX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QEENX? What are QEENX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QEENX? What are QEENX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Emerging Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QEENX).
The Fund seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity or equity-related instruments of emerging market companies. In assessing positive momentum, the Adviser favors securities with strong medium-term performance relative to other securities.
2. What are QEENX top holdings?
QEENX has 288 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 31.15% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||6.23%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||4.98%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd ADR||TSM.TW||4.44%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||3.67%|
|MSCI Emerging Markets Index Future Sept 20||MMEU0.KS||3.66%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930||3.36%|
|China Mobile Ltd||00941.TW||1.70%|
|United Microelectronics Corp||2303.TW||1.11%|
|LG Electronics Inc||066570||1.00%|
|Zhen Ding Technology Holding Ltd||4958.KS||1.00%|
3. What is QEENX performance? What are QEENX historical returns?
QEENX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 5.34%;
- 3-month return is 9.33%;
- 1-year return is 17.20%;
- 3-year return is 1.89%;
- 5-year return is 7.60%.
4. How many up and down years did QEENX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QEENX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is QEENX dividend yield?
QEENX yield is 2.16%.
6. What is QEENX minimum initial investment amount?
QEENX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is QEENX expense ratio?
QEENX expense ratio is 0.95%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QEENX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QEENX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. QEENX front-end sales load is 0. QEENX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QEENX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.88%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.77%.
10. What is QEENX beta? How would you assess QEENX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.13;
- 5-year beta is 1.12.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in QEENX? What are QEENX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy QEENX.
14. What are the cons of investing in QEENX? What are QEENX negatives?
The following are QEENX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QEENX net assets are $3.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- QEENX 3-year return is 1.89%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 4.4%.
- QEENX 5-year return is 7.6%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 10.29%.
- QEENX expense ratio is 0.95%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.