Before we start: if you’re looking for QEENX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QEENX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QEENX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QEENX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QEENX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QEENX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QEENX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QEENX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QEENX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QEENX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QEENX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Emerging Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QEENX).
- What are QEENX holdings?
- What is QEENX performance? What are QEENX historical returns?
- What is QEENX dividend yield?
- What is QEENX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does QEENX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QEENX Finny Score? QEENX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QEENX? What are QEENX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QEENX? What are QEENX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Emerging Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QEENX).
2. What are QEENX top holdings?
QEENX has 247 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 38.01% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||8.04%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||5.68%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd ADR||TSM.TW||5.39%|
|MSCI Emerging Markets Index Future Dec 20||MMEZ0||5.36%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||4.33%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930||3.54%|
|China Mobile Ltd||00941.TW||1.71%|
|United Microelectronics Corp||2303.KS||1.50%|
|LG Electronics Inc||066570||1.29%|
3. What is QEENX performance? What are QEENX historical returns?
QEENX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -4.99%;
- 3-month return is 6.06%;
- 1-year return is 6.06%;
- 3-year return is 3.30%;
- 5-year return is 5.46%.
4. What is QEENX dividend yield?
QEENX yield is %.
5. What is QEENX minimum initial investment amount?
QEENX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
6. Does QEENX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QEENX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QEENX front-end sales load is 0. QEENX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in QEENX? What are QEENX buy reasons?
The following are QEENX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in QEENX? What are QEENX negatives?
The following are QEENX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QEENX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.