Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about QEMLX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for QEMLX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QEMLX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QEMLX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QEMLX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QEMLX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QEMLX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QEMLX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QEMLX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QEMLX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QEMLX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QEMLX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Emerging Momentum Style Fund; Class I Shares (QEMLX).
- What are QEMLX holdings?
- What is QEMLX performance? What are QEMLX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QEMLX have historically?
- What is QEMLX dividend yield?
- What is QEMLX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QEMLX expense ratio?
- Does QEMLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QEMLX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QEMLX beta? How would you assess QEMLX risk?
- What is QEMLX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QEMLX Finny Score? QEMLX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QEMLX? What are QEMLX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QEMLX? What are QEMLX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Emerging Momentum Style Fund; Class I Shares (QEMLX).
2. What are QEMLX top holdings?
QEMLX has 313 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 30.80% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||TCTZF||7.36%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||SSNLF.KS||7.15%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd H||PIAIF||4.56%|
|iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF||N/A||2.26%|
|Naspers Ltd Class N||NAPRF.JO||2.08%|
|China Merchants Bank Co Ltd Class H||CIHHF||2.04%|
|Itau Unibanco Holding SA ADR||ITUB.SA||1.59%|
|SK Hynix Inc||000660.KS||1.35%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd ADR||TSM.TW||1.27%|
|Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd||GELYF||1.14%|
3. What is QEMLX performance? What are QEMLX historical returns?
QEMLX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did QEMLX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QEMLX had 5 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is QEMLX dividend yield?
QEMLX yield is %.
6. What is QEMLX minimum initial investment amount?
QEMLX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is QEMLX expense ratio?
QEMLX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QEMLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QEMLX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QEMLX front-end sales load is 0. QEMLX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QEMLX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is QEMLX beta? How would you assess QEMLX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in QEMLX? What are QEMLX buy reasons?
The following are QEMLX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in QEMLX? What are QEMLX negatives?
The following are QEMLX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QEMLX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.