7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QEMNX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for QEMNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QEMNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QEMNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QEMNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QEMNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QEMNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QEMNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QEMNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QEMNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QEMNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QEMNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Emerging Momentum Style Fund; Class N Shares (QEMNX).
- What are QEMNX holdings?
- What is QEMNX performance? What are QEMNX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QEMNX have historically?
- What is QEMNX dividend yield?
- What is QEMNX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QEMNX expense ratio?
- Does QEMNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QEMNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QEMNX beta? How would you assess QEMNX risk?
- What is QEMNX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QEMNX Finny Score? QEMNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QEMNX? What are QEMNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QEMNX? What are QEMNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Emerging Momentum Style Fund; Class N Shares (QEMNX).
The Fund seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation. The Fund will invest primarily in equity or equity-related instruments of large and mid-cap emerging market companies that the Adviser determines to have positive momentum. Funds using momentum strategies typically have high portfolio turnover.
2. What are QEMNX top holdings?
QEMNX has 313 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 30.80% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||TCTZF||7.36%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||SSNLF.KS||7.15%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd H||PIAIF||4.56%|
|iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF||N/A||2.26%|
|Naspers Ltd Class N||NAPRF.JO||2.08%|
|China Merchants Bank Co Ltd Class H||CIHHF||2.04%|
|Itau Unibanco Holding SA ADR||ITUB.SA||1.59%|
|SK Hynix Inc||000660.KS||1.35%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd ADR||TSM.TW||1.27%|
|Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd||GELYF||1.14%|
3. What is QEMNX performance? What are QEMNX historical returns?
QEMNX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did QEMNX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QEMNX had 4 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is QEMNX dividend yield?
QEMNX yield is 1.65%.
6. What is QEMNX minimum initial investment amount?
QEMNX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is QEMNX expense ratio?
QEMNX expense ratio is 0.89%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QEMNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QEMNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. QEMNX front-end sales load is 0. QEMNX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QEMNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is QEMNX beta? How would you assess QEMNX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in QEMNX? What are QEMNX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy QEMNX.
14. What are the cons of investing in QEMNX? What are QEMNX negatives?
The following are QEMNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QEMNX net assets are $1.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- QEMNX expense ratio is 0.89%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.