7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QERIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for QERIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QERIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QERIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QERIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QERIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QERIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QERIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QERIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QERIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QERIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QERIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Emerging Relaxed Constraint Equity Fund; Class I Shares (QERIX).
- What are QERIX holdings?
- What is QERIX performance? What are QERIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QERIX have historically?
- What is QERIX dividend yield?
- What is QERIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QERIX expense ratio?
- Does QERIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QERIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QERIX beta? How would you assess QERIX risk?
- What is QERIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QERIX Finny Score? QERIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QERIX? What are QERIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QERIX? What are QERIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Emerging Relaxed Constraint Equity Fund; Class I Shares (QERIX).
2. What are QERIX top holdings?
QERIX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 44.87% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||11.95%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||5.35%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd ADRCFD||N/A||4.51%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||4.27%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd ADR||TSM.TW||3.68%|
|SK Hynix Inc||000660.KS||3.59%|
|Xinyi Solar Holdings LtdCFD||N/A||2.90%|
|Brilliance China Automotive Holdings LtdCFD||N/A||2.81%|
|China Medical System Holdings LtdCFD||N/A||2.66%|
3. What is QERIX performance? What are QERIX historical returns?
QERIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.81%;
- 3-month return is 6.96%;
- 1-year return is -0.51%.
4. How many up and down years did QERIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QERIX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is QERIX dividend yield?
QERIX yield is %.
6. What is QERIX minimum initial investment amount?
QERIX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is QERIX expense ratio?
QERIX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QERIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QERIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QERIX front-end sales load is 0. QERIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QERIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is QERIX beta? How would you assess QERIX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in QERIX? What are QERIX buy reasons?
The following are QERIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in QERIX? What are QERIX negatives?
The following are QERIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QERIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.