No bull case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for QERNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QERNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QERNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QERNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QERNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QERNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QERNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QERNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QERNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QERNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QERNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Emerging Relaxed Constraint Equity Fund; Class N Shares (QERNX).
- What are QERNX holdings?
- What is QERNX performance? What are QERNX historical returns?
- What is QERNX dividend yield?
- What is QERNX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does QERNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QERNX Finny Score? QERNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QERNX? What are QERNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QERNX? What are QERNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Emerging Relaxed Constraint Equity Fund; Class N Shares (QERNX).
2. What are QERNX top holdings?
QERNX has 274 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 44.87% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||11.95%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||5.35%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd ADRCFD||N/A||4.51%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||4.27%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd ADR||TSM.TW||3.68%|
|SK Hynix Inc||000660.KS||3.59%|
|Xinyi Solar Holdings LtdCFD||N/A||2.90%|
|Brilliance China Automotive Holdings LtdCFD||N/A||2.81%|
|China Medical System Holdings LtdCFD||N/A||2.66%|
3. What is QERNX performance? What are QERNX historical returns?
QERNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.81%;
- 3-month return is 6.96%;
- 1-year return is 6.96%.
4. What is QERNX dividend yield?
QERNX yield is %.
5. What is QERNX minimum initial investment amount?
QERNX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
6. Does QERNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QERNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. QERNX front-end sales load is 0. QERNX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in QERNX? What are QERNX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy QERNX.
9. What are the cons of investing in QERNX? What are QERNX negatives?
The following are QERNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QERNX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.