Before we start: if you’re looking for QICLX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QICLX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QICLX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QICLX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QICLX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QICLX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QICLX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QICLX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QICLX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QICLX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QICLX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Multi-Style Fund; Class I Shares (QICLX).
- What are QICLX holdings?
- What is QICLX performance? What are QICLX historical returns?
- What is QICLX dividend yield?
- What is QICLX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does QICLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QICLX Finny Score? QICLX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QICLX? What are QICLX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QICLX? What are QICLX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Multi-Style Fund; Class I Shares (QICLX).
The Fund seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation. at least 80% of its net assets, including borrowings for investment purposes, in equity or equity-related securities of non-U.S. companies. The Adviser seeks to invest in attractively valued companies with positive momentum and a stable business.
2. What are QICLX top holdings?
QICLX has 273 stock holdings and 1 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 23.05% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|MSCI EAFE Index Future Dec 20||MFSZ0||5.33%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||4.76%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||2.65%|
|ASML Holding NV||ASML.AX||1.74%|
|Fortescue Metals Group Ltd||FMG.DE||1.36%|
|Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize NV||AD.PA||1.34%|
3. What is QICLX performance? What are QICLX historical returns?
QICLX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -3.71%;
- 3-month return is -1.34%;
- 1-year return is -1.34%;
- 3-year return is 8.12%;
- 5-year return is 8.45%.
4. What is QICLX dividend yield?
QICLX yield is 1.64%.
5. What is QICLX minimum initial investment amount?
QICLX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
6. Does QICLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QICLX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QICLX front-end sales load is 0. QICLX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 60. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 60.
8. What are the pros of investing in QICLX? What are QICLX buy reasons?
The following are QICLX strengths from our perspective:
- QICLX 3-year return is 8.12%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 8.95%.
- QICLX 5-year return is 8.45%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 9.05%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in QICLX? What are QICLX negatives?
The following are QICLX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QICLX net assets are $81.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- QICLX expense ratio is 0.59%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?