Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QICLX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for QICLX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QICLX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QICLX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QICLX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QICLX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QICLX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QICLX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QICLX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QICLX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QICLX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QICLX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Multi-Style Fund; Class I Shares (QICLX).
- What are QICLX holdings?
- What is QICLX performance? What are QICLX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QICLX have historically?
- What is QICLX dividend yield?
- What is QICLX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QICLX expense ratio?
- Does QICLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QICLX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QICLX beta? How would you assess QICLX risk?
- What is QICLX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QICLX Finny Score? QICLX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QICLX? What are QICLX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QICLX? What are QICLX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Multi-Style Fund; Class I Shares (QICLX).
The Fund seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation. at least 80% of its net assets, including borrowings for investment purposes, in equity or equity-related securities of non-U.S. companies. The Adviser seeks to invest in attractively valued companies with positive momentum and a stable business.
2. What are QICLX top holdings?
QICLX has 273 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 23.05% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|MSCI EAFE Index Future Dec 20||MFSZ0||5.33%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||4.76%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||2.65%|
|ASML Holding NV||ASML.AX||1.74%|
|Fortescue Metals Group Ltd||FMG.DE||1.36%|
|Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize NV||AD.PA||1.34%|
3. What is QICLX performance? What are QICLX historical returns?
QICLX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 4.28%;
- 3-month return is 15.71%;
- 1-year return is 15.71%;
- 3-year return is 1.91%;
- 5-year return is 8.18%.
4. How many up and down years did QICLX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QICLX had 6 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is QICLX dividend yield?
QICLX yield is 1.79%.
6. What is QICLX minimum initial investment amount?
QICLX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is QICLX expense ratio?
QICLX expense ratio is 0.59%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QICLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QICLX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QICLX front-end sales load is 0. QICLX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QICLX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.73%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.13%.
10. What is QICLX beta? How would you assess QICLX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.99;
- 5-year beta is 0.97.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
13. What are the pros of investing in QICLX? What are QICLX buy reasons?
The following are QICLX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in QICLX? What are QICLX negatives?
The following are QICLX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QICLX net assets are $58.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- QICLX 3-year return is 1.91%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 2.79%.
- QICLX 5-year return is 8.18%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 10.02%.
- QICLX expense ratio is 0.59%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?