Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QICNX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for QICNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QICNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QICNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QICNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QICNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QICNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QICNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QICNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QICNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QICNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QICNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QICNX).
- What are QICNX holdings?
- What is QICNX performance? What are QICNX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QICNX have historically?
- What is QICNX dividend yield?
- What is QICNX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QICNX expense ratio?
- Does QICNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QICNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QICNX beta? How would you assess QICNX risk?
- What is QICNX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QICNX Finny Score? QICNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QICNX? What are QICNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QICNX? What are QICNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QICNX).
The Fund seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation. at least 80% of its net assets, including borrowings for investment purposes, in equity or equity-related securities of non-U.S. companies. The Adviser seeks to invest in attractively valued companies with positive momentum and a stable business.
2. What are QICNX top holdings?
QICNX has 273 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 23.05% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|MSCI EAFE Index Future Dec 20||MFSZ0||5.33%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||4.76%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||2.65%|
|ASML Holding NV||ASML.AX||1.74%|
|Fortescue Metals Group Ltd||FMG.DE||1.36%|
|Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize NV||AD.PA||1.34%|
3. What is QICNX performance? What are QICNX historical returns?
QICNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 4.29%;
- 3-month return is 15.58%;
- 1-year return is 15.58%;
- 3-year return is 1.64%;
- 5-year return is 7.91%.
4. How many up and down years did QICNX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QICNX had 5 up years and 4 down years.
5. What is QICNX dividend yield?
QICNX yield is 1.57%.
6. What is QICNX minimum initial investment amount?
QICNX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is QICNX expense ratio?
QICNX expense ratio is 0.84%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QICNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QICNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. QICNX front-end sales load is 0. QICNX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QICNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.64%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.04%.
10. What is QICNX beta? How would you assess QICNX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.99;
- 5-year beta is 0.97.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in QICNX? What are QICNX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy QICNX.
14. What are the cons of investing in QICNX? What are QICNX negatives?
The following are QICNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QICNX net assets are $4.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- QICNX 3-year return is 1.64%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 2.79%.
- QICNX 5-year return is 7.91%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 10.02%.
- QICNX expense ratio is 0.84%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.