7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QIMLX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for QIMLX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QIMLX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QIMLX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QIMLX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QIMLX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QIMLX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QIMLX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QIMLX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QIMLX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QIMLX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QIMLX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM International Multi-Style Fund; Class I Shares (QIMLX).
- What are QIMLX holdings?
- What is QIMLX performance? What are QIMLX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QIMLX have historically?
- What is QIMLX dividend yield?
- What is QIMLX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QIMLX expense ratio?
- Does QIMLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QIMLX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QIMLX beta? How would you assess QIMLX risk?
- What is QIMLX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QIMLX Finny Score? QIMLX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QIMLX? What are QIMLX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QIMLX? What are QIMLX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM International Multi-Style Fund; Class I Shares (QIMLX).
The Fund seeks long-term after-tax capital appreciation. The Fund invests primarily in equity or equity-related securities of non-U.S. companies. The Fund invests in large-cap companies, which the Adviser generally considers to be those companies that are in the top 85% of the float-adjusted market capitalization.
2. What are QIMLX top holdings?
QIMLX has 265 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 20.69% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|MSCI EAFE Index Future Sept 20||MFSU0||4.05%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||2.83%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||2.78%|
|Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize NV||AD.PA||1.41%|
|Novo Nordisk A/S B||NOVO B.AX||1.35%|
3. What is QIMLX performance? What are QIMLX historical returns?
QIMLX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 5.97%;
- 3-month return is 8.01%;
- 1-year return is 4.68%;
- 3-year return is 2.18%;
- 5-year return is 4.48%.
4. How many up and down years did QIMLX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QIMLX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is QIMLX dividend yield?
QIMLX yield is 3.02%.
6. What is QIMLX minimum initial investment amount?
QIMLX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is QIMLX expense ratio?
QIMLX expense ratio is 0.6%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QIMLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QIMLX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QIMLX front-end sales load is 0. QIMLX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QIMLX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.08%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.02%.
10. What is QIMLX beta? How would you assess QIMLX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.98;
- 5-year beta is 0.96.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
13. What are the pros of investing in QIMLX? What are QIMLX buy reasons?
The following are QIMLX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in QIMLX? What are QIMLX negatives?
The following are QIMLX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QIMLX net assets are $24.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- QIMLX 3-year return is 2.18%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 2.87%.
- QIMLX 5-year return is 4.48%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 5.98%.
- QIMLX expense ratio is 0.6%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?