Before we start: if you’re looking for QIMLX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QIMLX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QIMLX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QIMLX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QIMLX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QIMLX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QIMLX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QIMLX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QIMLX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QIMLX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QIMLX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM International Multi-Style Fund; Class I Shares (QIMLX).
- What are QIMLX holdings?
- What is QIMLX performance? What are QIMLX historical returns?
- What is QIMLX dividend yield?
- What is QIMLX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does QIMLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QIMLX Finny Score? QIMLX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QIMLX? What are QIMLX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QIMLX? What are QIMLX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM International Multi-Style Fund; Class I Shares (QIMLX).
2. What are QIMLX top holdings?
QIMLX has 276 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 20.72% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|MSCI EAFE Index Future Dec 20||MFSZ0||3.72%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||3.61%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||2.68%|
|Fortescue Metals Group Ltd||FMG||1.42%|
|Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize NV||AD.DE||1.38%|
|Novo Nordisk A/S B||NOVO B||1.36%|
3. What is QIMLX performance? What are QIMLX historical returns?
QIMLX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.78%;
- 3-month return is 5.61%;
- 1-year return is 5.61%;
- 3-year return is 4.86%;
- 5-year return is 4.92%.
4. What is QIMLX dividend yield?
QIMLX yield is %.
5. What is QIMLX minimum initial investment amount?
QIMLX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
6. Does QIMLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QIMLX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QIMLX front-end sales load is 0. QIMLX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in QIMLX? What are QIMLX buy reasons?
The following are QIMLX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in QIMLX? What are QIMLX negatives?
The following are QIMLX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QIMLX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.