Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QIMNX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for QIMNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QIMNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QIMNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QIMNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QIMNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QIMNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QIMNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QIMNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QIMNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QIMNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QIMNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM International Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QIMNX).
- What are QIMNX holdings?
- What is QIMNX performance? What are QIMNX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QIMNX have historically?
- What is QIMNX dividend yield?
- What is QIMNX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QIMNX expense ratio?
- Does QIMNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QIMNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QIMNX beta? How would you assess QIMNX risk?
- What is QIMNX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QIMNX Finny Score? QIMNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QIMNX? What are QIMNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QIMNX? What are QIMNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM International Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QIMNX).
2. What are QIMNX top holdings?
QIMNX has 276 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 20.72% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|MSCI EAFE Index Future Dec 20||MFSZ0||3.72%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||3.61%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||2.68%|
|Fortescue Metals Group Ltd||FMG||1.42%|
|Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize NV||AD.DE||1.38%|
|Novo Nordisk A/S B||NOVO B||1.36%|
3. What is QIMNX performance? What are QIMNX historical returns?
QIMNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.74%;
- 3-month return is 5.58%;
- 1-year return is 5.58%;
- 3-year return is 4.59%;
- 5-year return is 4.67%.
4. How many up and down years did QIMNX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QIMNX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is QIMNX dividend yield?
QIMNX yield is %.
6. What is QIMNX minimum initial investment amount?
QIMNX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is QIMNX expense ratio?
QIMNX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QIMNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QIMNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QIMNX front-end sales load is 0. QIMNX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QIMNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is QIMNX beta? How would you assess QIMNX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in QIMNX? What are QIMNX buy reasons?
The following are QIMNX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in QIMNX? What are QIMNX negatives?
The following are QIMNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QIMNX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.