Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QIRIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for QIRIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QIRIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QIRIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QIRIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QIRIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QIRIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QIRIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QIRIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QIRIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QIRIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QIRIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Relaxed Constraint Equity Fund; Class I Shares (QIRIX).
- What are QIRIX holdings?
- What is QIRIX performance? What are QIRIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QIRIX have historically?
- What is QIRIX dividend yield?
- What is QIRIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QIRIX expense ratio?
- Does QIRIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QIRIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QIRIX beta? How would you assess QIRIX risk?
- What is QIRIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QIRIX Finny Score? QIRIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QIRIX? What are QIRIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QIRIX? What are QIRIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Relaxed Constraint Equity Fund; Class I Shares (QIRIX).
2. What are QIRIX top holdings?
QIRIX has 502 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 20.55% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||2.82%|
|Cellnex Telecom SA||CLNX.BC||1.74%|
|James Hardie Industries PLC DR||JHX.AX||1.68%|
3. What is QIRIX performance? What are QIRIX historical returns?
QIRIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.72%;
- 3-month return is 6.59%;
- 1-year return is 6.46%.
4. How many up and down years did QIRIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QIRIX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is QIRIX dividend yield?
QIRIX yield is %.
6. What is QIRIX minimum initial investment amount?
QIRIX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is QIRIX expense ratio?
QIRIX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QIRIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QIRIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QIRIX front-end sales load is 0. QIRIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QIRIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is QIRIX beta? How would you assess QIRIX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in QIRIX? What are QIRIX buy reasons?
The following are QIRIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in QIRIX? What are QIRIX negatives?
The following are QIRIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QIRIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.