7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QIRNX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for QIRNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QIRNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QIRNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QIRNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QIRNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QIRNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QIRNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QIRNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QIRNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QIRNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QIRNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Relaxed Constraint Equity Fund; Class N Shares (QIRNX).
- What are QIRNX holdings?
- What is QIRNX performance? What are QIRNX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QIRNX have historically?
- What is QIRNX dividend yield?
- What is QIRNX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QIRNX expense ratio?
- Does QIRNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QIRNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QIRNX beta? How would you assess QIRNX risk?
- What is QIRNX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QIRNX Finny Score? QIRNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QIRNX? What are QIRNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QIRNX? What are QIRNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Relaxed Constraint Equity Fund; Class N Shares (QIRNX).
2. What are QIRNX top holdings?
QIRNX has 502 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 20.55% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||2.82%|
|Cellnex Telecom SA||CLNX.BC||1.74%|
|James Hardie Industries PLC DR||JHX.AX||1.68%|
3. What is QIRNX performance? What are QIRNX historical returns?
QIRNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.72%;
- 3-month return is 6.59%;
- 1-year return is 6.30%.
4. How many up and down years did QIRNX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QIRNX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is QIRNX dividend yield?
QIRNX yield is %.
6. What is QIRNX minimum initial investment amount?
QIRNX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is QIRNX expense ratio?
QIRNX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QIRNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QIRNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. QIRNX front-end sales load is 0. QIRNX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QIRNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is QIRNX beta? How would you assess QIRNX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in QIRNX? What are QIRNX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy QIRNX.
14. What are the cons of investing in QIRNX? What are QIRNX negatives?
The following are QIRNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QIRNX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.