Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QIRRX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for QIRRX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QIRRX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QIRRX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QIRRX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QIRRX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QIRRX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QIRRX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QIRRX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QIRRX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QIRRX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QIRRX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Relaxed Constraint Equity Fund; Class R6 Shares (QIRRX).
- What are QIRRX holdings?
- What is QIRRX performance? What are QIRRX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QIRRX have historically?
- What is QIRRX dividend yield?
- What is QIRRX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QIRRX expense ratio?
- Does QIRRX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QIRRX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QIRRX beta? How would you assess QIRRX risk?
- What is QIRRX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QIRRX Finny Score? QIRRX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QIRRX? What are QIRRX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QIRRX? What are QIRRX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Relaxed Constraint Equity Fund; Class R6 Shares (QIRRX).
2. What are QIRRX top holdings?
QIRRX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 20.55% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||2.82%|
|Cellnex Telecom SA||CLNX.BC||1.74%|
|James Hardie Industries PLC DR||JHX.AX||1.68%|
3. What is QIRRX performance? What are QIRRX historical returns?
QIRRX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.72%;
- 3-month return is 6.69%;
- 1-year return is 6.59%.
4. How many up and down years did QIRRX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QIRRX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is QIRRX dividend yield?
QIRRX yield is %.
6. What is QIRRX minimum initial investment amount?
QIRRX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is QIRRX expense ratio?
QIRRX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does QIRRX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QIRRX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QIRRX front-end sales load is 0. QIRRX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QIRRX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in QIRRX? What are QIRRX buy reasons?
The following are QIRRX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in QIRRX? What are QIRRX negatives?
The following are QIRRX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>QIRRX net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.