Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QLRIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for QLRIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QLRIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QLRIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QLRIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QLRIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QLRIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QLRIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QLRIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QLRIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QLRIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QLRIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Large Cap Relaxed Constraint Equity Fund; Class I Shares (QLRIX).
- What are QLRIX holdings?
- What is QLRIX performance? What are QLRIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QLRIX have historically?
- What is QLRIX dividend yield?
- What is QLRIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QLRIX expense ratio?
- Does QLRIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QLRIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QLRIX beta? How would you assess QLRIX risk?
- What is QLRIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QLRIX Finny Score? QLRIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QLRIX? What are QLRIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QLRIX? What are QLRIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Large Cap Relaxed Constraint Equity Fund; Class I Shares (QLRIX).
2. What are QLRIX top holdings?
QLRIX has 459 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 25.89% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|SPDRÂ® S&P 500 ETF||SPY||3.49%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.55%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||1.98%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||1.47%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc B||BRK.B||1.44%|
3. What is QLRIX performance? What are QLRIX historical returns?
QLRIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.38%;
- 3-month return is 7.40%;
- 1-year return is 13.65%.
4. How many up and down years did QLRIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QLRIX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is QLRIX dividend yield?
QLRIX yield is %.
6. What is QLRIX minimum initial investment amount?
QLRIX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is QLRIX expense ratio?
QLRIX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QLRIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QLRIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QLRIX front-end sales load is 0. QLRIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QLRIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is QLRIX beta? How would you assess QLRIX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in QLRIX? What are QLRIX buy reasons?
The following are QLRIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in QLRIX? What are QLRIX negatives?
The following are QLRIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QLRIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.