Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QLRNX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for QLRNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QLRNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QLRNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QLRNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QLRNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QLRNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QLRNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QLRNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QLRNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QLRNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QLRNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Large Cap Relaxed Constraint Equity Fund; Class N Shares (QLRNX).
- What are QLRNX holdings?
- What is QLRNX performance? What are QLRNX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QLRNX have historically?
- What is QLRNX dividend yield?
- What is QLRNX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QLRNX expense ratio?
- Does QLRNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QLRNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QLRNX beta? How would you assess QLRNX risk?
- What is QLRNX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QLRNX Finny Score? QLRNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QLRNX? What are QLRNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QLRNX? What are QLRNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Large Cap Relaxed Constraint Equity Fund; Class N Shares (QLRNX).
2. What are QLRNX top holdings?
QLRNX has 459 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 25.89% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|SPDRÂ® S&P 500 ETF||SPY||3.49%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.55%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||1.98%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||1.47%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc B||BRK.B||1.44%|
3. What is QLRNX performance? What are QLRNX historical returns?
QLRNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.38%;
- 3-month return is 7.40%;
- 1-year return is 7.40%.
4. How many up and down years did QLRNX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QLRNX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is QLRNX dividend yield?
QLRNX yield is %.
6. What is QLRNX minimum initial investment amount?
QLRNX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is QLRNX expense ratio?
QLRNX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QLRNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QLRNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. QLRNX front-end sales load is 0. QLRNX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QLRNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is QLRNX beta? How would you assess QLRNX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in QLRNX? What are QLRNX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy QLRNX.
14. What are the cons of investing in QLRNX? What are QLRNX negatives?
The following are QLRNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QLRNX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.