Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Advisors Preferred QMLFX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for QMLFX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QMLFX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QMLFX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QMLFX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QMLFX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QMLFX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QMLFX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QMLFX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QMLFX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QMLFX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QMLFX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors Preferred Trust: Quantified Market Leaders Fund; Investor Class Shares (QMLFX).
- What are QMLFX holdings?
- What is QMLFX performance? What are QMLFX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QMLFX have historically?
- What is QMLFX dividend yield?
- What is QMLFX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QMLFX expense ratio?
- Does QMLFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QMLFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QMLFX beta? How would you assess QMLFX risk?
- What is QMLFX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QMLFX Finny Score? QMLFX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QMLFX? What are QMLFX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QMLFX? What are QMLFX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors Preferred Trust: Quantified Market Leaders Fund; Investor Class Shares (QMLFX).
The Fund seeks to provide high appreciation on an annual basis consistent with a high tolerance for risk. The Fund will typically invest primarily in equity or investment grade fixed income securities either directly through individual stocks and ADRs or indirectly through ETFs and other investment companies.
2. What are QMLFX top holdings?
QMLFX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 4 holdings represent 9.60% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF||IWF||3.86%|
|iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF||EEM||2.84%|
|iShares Russell Mid-Cap Growth ETF||IWP||1.93%|
|iShares MSCI EAFE ETF||EFA||0.97%|
3. What is QMLFX performance? What are QMLFX historical returns?
QMLFX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.24%;
- 3-month return is 14.85%;
- 1-year return is 32.54%;
- 3-year return is 10.57%;
- 5-year return is 11.36%.
4. How many up and down years did QMLFX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QMLFX had 8 up years and 2 down years. See Performances
5. What is QMLFX dividend yield?
QMLFX yield is 0%.
6. What is QMLFX minimum initial investment amount?
QMLFX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is QMLFX expense ratio?
QMLFX expense ratio is 1.73%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does QMLFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QMLFX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. QMLFX front-end sales load is 0. QMLFX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QMLFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 3.43%.
10. What is QMLFX beta? How would you assess QMLFX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.91;
- 5-year beta is 0.92.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in QMLFX? What are QMLFX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy QMLFX.
14. What are the cons of investing in QMLFX? What are QMLFX negatives?
The following are QMLFX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>QMLFX net assets</strong> are $164.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>QMLFX 3-year return</strong> is 10.57%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Wilshire 5000 Total Market Full Cap TR USD), 13.01%.
- <strong>QMLFX 5-year return</strong> is 11.36%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Wilshire 5000 Total Market Full Cap TR USD), 13.81%.
- <strong>QMLFX expense ratio</strong> is 1.73%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.