7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QRPNX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for QRPNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QRPNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QRPNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QRPNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QRPNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QRPNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QRPNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QRPNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QRPNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QRPNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QRPNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Alternative Risk Premia Fund; Class N Shares (QRPNX).
- What are QRPNX holdings?
- What is QRPNX performance? What are QRPNX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QRPNX have historically?
- What is QRPNX dividend yield?
- What is QRPNX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QRPNX expense ratio?
- Does QRPNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QRPNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QRPNX beta? How would you assess QRPNX risk?
- What is QRPNX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QRPNX Finny Score? QRPNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QRPNX? What are QRPNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QRPNX? What are QRPNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Alternative Risk Premia Fund; Class N Shares (QRPNX).
The Fund seeks positive absolute returns. The Fund seeks exposure to six separate investment styles: value, momentum, carry, defensive, trend and volatility using both long and short positions within the following asset groups: stocks, equity indices, bonds and currencies and may also use derivatives for hedging purposes.
2. What are QRPNX top holdings?
QRPNX has 530 stock holdings and 9 bond holdings.
The top 9 holdings represent 243.15% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|EURO-BUND FUTURE BOND 06/MAR/2020 RXH0 COMDTY||N/A||59.37%|
|LONG GILT FUTURE BOND 27/MAR/2020 G H0 COMDTY||N/A||45.17%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||37.37%|
|Euro Stoxx 50 Mar20||FESXH0.PA||24.72%|
|Future on 10 Year Australian Treasury Bond||N/A||21.15%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Future Mar20||ESH0||19.08%|
|10 Year Government of Canada Bond Future Mar20||CGBH0||15.75%|
|Future on CAC 40 Index||N/A||10.69%|
|ASX SPI 200 Index Future Mar20||APH0||9.85%|
3. What is QRPNX performance? What are QRPNX historical returns?
QRPNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.27%;
- 3-month return is -0.92%;
- 1-year return is -19.35%.
4. How many up and down years did QRPNX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QRPNX had 8 up years and 2 down years. See Performances
5. What is QRPNX dividend yield?
QRPNX yield is 0.56%.
6. What is QRPNX minimum initial investment amount?
QRPNX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is QRPNX expense ratio?
QRPNX expense ratio is 3.61%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does QRPNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QRPNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. QRPNX front-end sales load is 0. QRPNX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QRPNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.23%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in QRPNX? What are QRPNX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy QRPNX.
14. What are the cons of investing in QRPNX? What are QRPNX negatives?
The following are QRPNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>QRPNX net assets</strong> are $9.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>QRPNX expense ratio</strong> is 3.61%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.