Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QSMLX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for QSMLX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QSMLX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QSMLX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QSMLX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QSMLX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QSMLX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QSMLX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QSMLX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QSMLX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QSMLX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QSMLX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Small Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class I Shares (QSMLX).
- What are QSMLX holdings?
- What is QSMLX performance? What are QSMLX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QSMLX have historically?
- What is QSMLX dividend yield?
- What is QSMLX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QSMLX expense ratio?
- Does QSMLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QSMLX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QSMLX beta? How would you assess QSMLX risk?
- What is QSMLX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QSMLX Finny Score? QSMLX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QSMLX? What are QSMLX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QSMLX? What are QSMLX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Small Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class I Shares (QSMLX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets, including borrowings for investment purposes, in equity or equity-related securities of small cap companies. The Adviser seeks to invest in attractively valued companies with positive momentum and a stable business.
2. What are QSMLX top holdings?
QSMLX has 530 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 18.64% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||5.66%|
|E-mini Russell 2000 Index Future Dec 20||RTYZ0||5.10%|
|UFP Industries Inc||UFPI||1.31%|
|Builders FirstSource Inc||BLDR||1.22%|
|Meritage Homes Corp||MTH||1.17%|
|Boise Cascade Co||BCC||0.94%|
|Amkor Technology Inc||AMKR||0.87%|
|John B Sanfilippo & Son Inc||JBSS||0.80%|
|Employers Holdings Inc||EIG||0.79%|
3. What is QSMLX performance? What are QSMLX historical returns?
QSMLX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.32%;
- 3-month return is 1.75%;
- 1-year return is 1.75%;
- 3-year return is 11.89%;
- 5-year return is 13.99%.
4. How many up and down years did QSMLX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QSMLX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is QSMLX dividend yield?
QSMLX yield is 1.47%.
6. What is QSMLX minimum initial investment amount?
QSMLX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is QSMLX expense ratio?
QSMLX expense ratio is 0.64%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QSMLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QSMLX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QSMLX front-end sales load is 0. QSMLX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QSMLX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.71%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.43%.
10. What is QSMLX beta? How would you assess QSMLX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.19;
- 5-year beta is 1.22.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 40. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 40.
13. What are the pros of investing in QSMLX? What are QSMLX buy reasons?
The following are QSMLX strengths from our perspective:
- QSMLX 3-year return is 11.89%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 13.17%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in QSMLX? What are QSMLX negatives?
The following are QSMLX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QSMLX net assets are $70.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- QSMLX 5-year return is 13.99%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 16.32%.
- QSMLX expense ratio is 0.64%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?