7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QSRIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for QSRIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QSRIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QSRIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QSRIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QSRIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QSRIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QSRIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QSRIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QSRIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QSRIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QSRIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Small Cap Relaxed Constraint Equity Fund; Class I Shares (QSRIX).
- What are QSRIX holdings?
- What is QSRIX performance? What are QSRIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QSRIX have historically?
- What is QSRIX dividend yield?
- What is QSRIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QSRIX expense ratio?
- Does QSRIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QSRIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QSRIX beta? How would you assess QSRIX risk?
- What is QSRIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QSRIX Finny Score? QSRIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QSRIX? What are QSRIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QSRIX? What are QSRIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Small Cap Relaxed Constraint Equity Fund; Class I Shares (QSRIX).
2. What are QSRIX top holdings?
QSRIX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 16.30% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||3.29%|
|Atkore International Group Inc||ATKR||1.74%|
|Builders FirstSource Inc||BLDR||1.74%|
|Hecla Mining Co||HL||1.41%|
|BlueLinx Holdings Inc||BXC||1.35%|
|Warrior Met Coal Inc||HCC||1.16%|
|Deckers Outdoor Corp||DECK||1.13%|
3. What is QSRIX performance? What are QSRIX historical returns?
QSRIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.53%;
- 3-month return is 8.22%;
- 1-year return is 4.51%.
4. How many up and down years did QSRIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QSRIX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is QSRIX dividend yield?
QSRIX yield is %.
6. What is QSRIX minimum initial investment amount?
QSRIX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is QSRIX expense ratio?
QSRIX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QSRIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QSRIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QSRIX front-end sales load is 0. QSRIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QSRIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is QSRIX beta? How would you assess QSRIX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in QSRIX? What are QSRIX buy reasons?
The following are QSRIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in QSRIX? What are QSRIX negatives?
The following are QSRIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QSRIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.