No bull case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for QSRNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QSRNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QSRNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QSRNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QSRNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QSRNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QSRNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QSRNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QSRNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QSRNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QSRNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Small Cap Relaxed Constraint Equity Fund; Class N Shares (QSRNX).
- What are QSRNX holdings?
- What is QSRNX performance? What are QSRNX historical returns?
- What is QSRNX dividend yield?
- What is QSRNX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QSRNX expense ratio?
- Does QSRNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QSRNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QSRNX beta? How would you assess QSRNX risk?
- What is QSRNX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QSRNX Finny Score? QSRNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QSRNX? What are QSRNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QSRNX? What are QSRNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Small Cap Relaxed Constraint Equity Fund; Class N Shares (QSRNX).
2. What are QSRNX top holdings?
QSRNX has 621 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 16.30% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||3.29%|
|Atkore International Group Inc||ATKR||1.74%|
|Builders FirstSource Inc||BLDR||1.74%|
|Hecla Mining Co||HL||1.41%|
|BlueLinx Holdings Inc||BXC||1.35%|
|Warrior Met Coal Inc||HCC||1.16%|
|Deckers Outdoor Corp||DECK||1.13%|
3. What is QSRNX performance? What are QSRNX historical returns?
QSRNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.65%;
- 3-month return is 8.14%;
- 1-year return is 8.14%.
4. What is QSRNX dividend yield?
QSRNX yield is %.
5. What is QSRNX minimum initial investment amount?
QSRNX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
6. What is QSRNX expense ratio?
QSRNX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
7. Does QSRNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QSRNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. QSRNX front-end sales load is 0. QSRNX back-end sales load is 0.
8. What is QSRNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
9. What is QSRNX beta? How would you assess QSRNX risk?
11. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
12. What are the pros of investing in QSRNX? What are QSRNX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy QSRNX.
13. What are the cons of investing in QSRNX? What are QSRNX negatives?
The following are QSRNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QSRNX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.