Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QSSLX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for QSSLX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QSSLX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QSSLX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QSSLX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QSSLX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QSSLX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QSSLX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QSSLX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QSSLX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QSSLX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QSSLX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Small Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class I Shares (QSSLX).
- What are QSSLX holdings?
- What is QSSLX performance? What are QSSLX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QSSLX have historically?
- What is QSSLX dividend yield?
- What is QSSLX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QSSLX expense ratio?
- Does QSSLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QSSLX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QSSLX beta? How would you assess QSSLX risk?
- What is QSSLX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QSSLX Finny Score? QSSLX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QSSLX? What are QSSLX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QSSLX? What are QSSLX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Small Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class I Shares (QSSLX).
The Fund seeks long-term after-tax capital appreciation. The Fund will be investing at least 80% of its net assets in equity or equity-related securities of small-cap companies. The Adviser favors stable companies in good business health, including those with strong profitability and stable earnings.
2. What are QSSLX top holdings?
QSSLX has 556 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 17.44% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|E-mini Russell 2000 Index Future Dec 20||RTYZ0||5.40%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||5.00%|
|UFP Industries Inc||UFPI||1.14%|
|Builders FirstSource Inc||BLDR||1.04%|
|Meritage Homes Corp||MTH||0.98%|
|Boise Cascade Co||BCC||0.93%|
|Medpace Holdings Inc||MEDP||0.78%|
|BMC Stock Holdings Inc||BMCH||0.74%|
3. What is QSSLX performance? What are QSSLX historical returns?
QSSLX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 9.01%;
- 3-month return is 29.32%;
- 1-year return is 29.32%;
- 3-year return is 7.56%;
- 5-year return is 14.28%.
4. How many up and down years did QSSLX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QSSLX had 8 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is QSSLX dividend yield?
QSSLX yield is 0.61%.
6. What is QSSLX minimum initial investment amount?
QSSLX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is QSSLX expense ratio?
QSSLX expense ratio is 0.67%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QSSLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QSSLX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QSSLX front-end sales load is 0. QSSLX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QSSLX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.25%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.63%.
10. What is QSSLX beta? How would you assess QSSLX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.20;
- 5-year beta is 1.22.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
13. What are the pros of investing in QSSLX? What are QSSLX buy reasons?
The following are QSSLX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in QSSLX? What are QSSLX negatives?
The following are QSSLX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QSSLX net assets are $15.80 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- QSSLX 3-year return is 7.56%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 12.06%.
- QSSLX 5-year return is 14.28%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 18.37%.
- QSSLX expense ratio is 0.67%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?