7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QSSNX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for QSSNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QSSNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QSSNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QSSNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QSSNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QSSNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QSSNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QSSNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QSSNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QSSNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QSSNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Small Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QSSNX).
- What are QSSNX holdings?
- What is QSSNX performance? What are QSSNX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QSSNX have historically?
- What is QSSNX dividend yield?
- What is QSSNX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QSSNX expense ratio?
- Does QSSNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QSSNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QSSNX beta? How would you assess QSSNX risk?
- What is QSSNX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QSSNX Finny Score? QSSNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QSSNX? What are QSSNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QSSNX? What are QSSNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Small Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QSSNX).
The Fund seeks long-term after-tax capital appreciation. The Fund will be investing at least 80% of its net assets in equity or equity-related securities of small-cap companies. The Adviser favors stable companies in good business health, including those with strong profitability and stable earnings.
2. What are QSSNX top holdings?
QSSNX has 392 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 14.50% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||2.45%|
|E-mini Russell 2000 Index Future June 20||RTYM0||1.99%|
|Medpace Holdings Inc||MEDP||1.40%|
|FTI Consulting Inc||FCN||1.37%|
|Radian Group Inc||RDN||1.13%|
|Generac Holdings Inc||GNRC||1.11%|
|Builders FirstSource Inc||BLDR||1.10%|
3. What is QSSNX performance? What are QSSNX historical returns?
QSSNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.38%;
- 3-month return is 6.53%;
- 1-year return is 2.12%;
- 3-year return is 0.28%;
- 5-year return is 4.40%.
4. How many up and down years did QSSNX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QSSNX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is QSSNX dividend yield?
QSSNX yield is 0.57%.
6. What is QSSNX minimum initial investment amount?
QSSNX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is QSSNX expense ratio?
QSSNX expense ratio is 0.91%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QSSNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QSSNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. QSSNX front-end sales load is 0. QSSNX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QSSNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.23%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.68%.
10. What is QSSNX beta? How would you assess QSSNX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.24;
- 5-year beta is 1.22.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in QSSNX? What are QSSNX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy QSSNX.
14. What are the cons of investing in QSSNX? What are QSSNX negatives?
The following are QSSNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QSSNX net assets are $3.80 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- QSSNX 3-year return is 0.28%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 4.23%.
- QSSNX 5-year return is 4.4%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 7.72%.
- QSSNX expense ratio is 0.91%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.