No bull case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for QSSNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QSSNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QSSNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QSSNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QSSNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QSSNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QSSNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QSSNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QSSNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QSSNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QSSNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Small Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QSSNX).
- What are QSSNX holdings?
- What is QSSNX performance? What are QSSNX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QSSNX have historically?
- What is QSSNX dividend yield?
- What is QSSNX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does QSSNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QSSNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QSSNX beta? How would you assess QSSNX risk?
- What is QSSNX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QSSNX Finny Score? QSSNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QSSNX? What are QSSNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QSSNX? What are QSSNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Small Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QSSNX).
2. What are QSSNX top holdings?
QSSNX has 556 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 17.44% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|E-mini Russell 2000 Index Future Dec 20||RTYZ0||5.40%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||5.00%|
|UFP Industries Inc||UFPI||1.14%|
|Builders FirstSource Inc||BLDR||1.04%|
|Meritage Homes Corp||MTH||0.98%|
|Boise Cascade Co||BCC||0.93%|
|Medpace Holdings Inc||MEDP||0.78%|
|BMC Stock Holdings Inc||BMCH||0.74%|
3. What is QSSNX performance? What are QSSNX historical returns?
QSSNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 4.94%;
- 3-month return is 26.98%;
- 1-year return is 26.98%;
- 3-year return is 11.85%;
- 5-year return is 10.05%.
4. How many up and down years did QSSNX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QSSNX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is QSSNX dividend yield?
QSSNX yield is %.
6. What is QSSNX minimum initial investment amount?
QSSNX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. Does QSSNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QSSNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. QSSNX front-end sales load is 0. QSSNX back-end sales load is 0.
8. What is QSSNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
9. What is QSSNX beta? How would you assess QSSNX risk?
11. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
12. What are the pros of investing in QSSNX? What are QSSNX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy QSSNX.
13. What are the cons of investing in QSSNX? What are QSSNX negatives?
The following are QSSNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QSSNX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.