Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QTELX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for QTELX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QTELX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QTELX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QTELX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QTELX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QTELX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QTELX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QTELX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QTELX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QTELX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QTELX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Emerging Multi-Style Fund; Class I Shares (QTELX).
- What are QTELX holdings?
- What is QTELX performance? What are QTELX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QTELX have historically?
- What is QTELX dividend yield?
- What is QTELX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QTELX expense ratio?
- Does QTELX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QTELX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QTELX beta? How would you assess QTELX risk?
- What is QTELX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QTELX Finny Score? QTELX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QTELX? What are QTELX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QTELX? What are QTELX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Emerging Multi-Style Fund; Class I Shares (QTELX).
The Fund seeks long-term after-tax capital appreciation. The Fund pursues its investment objective by investing, under normal market conditions, at least 80% of its net assets in equity or equity-related instruments of emerging market companies. The Fund generally invests in large- and mid-cap companies.
2. What are QTELX top holdings?
QTELX has 250 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 37.22% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||8.06%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd ADR||TSM.TW||6.24%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||5.79%|
|MSCI Emerging Markets Index TAS Future Dec 20||MME/ZZ0||3.90%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||3.90%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||3.49%|
|China Mobile Ltd||00941.TW||1.68%|
|United Microelectronics Corp||2303.KS||1.59%|
|LG Electronics Inc||066570||1.30%|
3. What is QTELX performance? What are QTELX historical returns?
QTELX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 13.27%;
- 3-month return is 22.68%;
- 1-year return is 22.68%;
- 3-year return is 4.17%;
- 5-year return is 15.09%.
4. How many up and down years did QTELX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QTELX had 8 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is QTELX dividend yield?
QTELX yield is 1.53%.
6. What is QTELX minimum initial investment amount?
QTELX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is QTELX expense ratio?
QTELX expense ratio is 0.75%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QTELX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QTELX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QTELX front-end sales load is 0. QTELX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QTELX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.64%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.84%.
10. What is QTELX beta? How would you assess QTELX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.10;
- 5-year beta is 1.11.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
13. What are the pros of investing in QTELX? What are QTELX buy reasons?
The following are QTELX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in QTELX? What are QTELX negatives?
The following are QTELX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QTELX net assets are $22.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- QTELX 3-year return is 4.17%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 6.22%.
- QTELX 5-year return is 15.09%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 17.21%.
- QTELX expense ratio is 0.75%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?