Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QTENX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for QTENX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QTENX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QTENX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QTENX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QTENX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QTENX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QTENX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QTENX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QTENX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QTENX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QTENX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Emerging Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QTENX).
- What are QTENX holdings?
- What is QTENX performance? What are QTENX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QTENX have historically?
- What is QTENX dividend yield?
- What is QTENX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QTENX expense ratio?
- Does QTENX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QTENX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QTENX beta? How would you assess QTENX risk?
- What is QTENX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QTENX Finny Score? QTENX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QTENX? What are QTENX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QTENX? What are QTENX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Emerging Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QTENX).
The Fund seeks long-term after-tax capital appreciation. The Fund pursues its investment objective by investing, under normal market conditions, at least 80% of its net assets in equity or equity-related instruments of emerging market companies. The Fund generally invests in large- and mid-cap companies.
2. What are QTENX top holdings?
QTENX has 250 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 37.22% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||8.06%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd ADR||TSM.TW||6.24%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||5.79%|
|MSCI Emerging Markets Index TAS Future Dec 20||MME/ZZ0||3.90%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||3.90%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||3.49%|
|China Mobile Ltd||00941.TW||1.68%|
|United Microelectronics Corp||2303.KS||1.59%|
|LG Electronics Inc||066570||1.30%|
3. What is QTENX performance? What are QTENX historical returns?
QTENX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 13.12%;
- 3-month return is 22.56%;
- 1-year return is 22.56%;
- 3-year return is 3.86%;
- 5-year return is 14.76%.
4. How many up and down years did QTENX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QTENX had 8 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is QTENX dividend yield?
QTENX yield is 1.4%.
6. What is QTENX minimum initial investment amount?
QTENX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is QTENX expense ratio?
QTENX expense ratio is 1%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QTENX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QTENX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. QTENX front-end sales load is 0. QTENX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QTENX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.59%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.7%.
10. What is QTENX beta? How would you assess QTENX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.10;
- 5-year beta is 1.11.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in QTENX? What are QTENX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy QTENX.
14. What are the cons of investing in QTENX? What are QTENX negatives?
The following are QTENX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QTENX net assets are $1.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- QTENX 3-year return is 3.86%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 6.22%.
- QTENX 5-year return is 14.76%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 17.21%.
- QTENX expense ratio is 1%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.