7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QTLLX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
Before we start: if you’re looking for QTLLX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QTLLX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QTLLX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QTLLX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QTLLX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QTLLX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QTLLX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QTLLX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QTLLX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QTLLX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QTLLX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Large Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class I Shares (QTLLX).
- What are QTLLX holdings?
- What is QTLLX performance? What are QTLLX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QTLLX have historically?
- What is QTLLX dividend yield?
- What is QTLLX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QTLLX expense ratio?
- Does QTLLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QTLLX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QTLLX beta? How would you assess QTLLX risk?
- What is QTLLX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QTLLX Finny Score? QTLLX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QTLLX? What are QTLLX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QTLLX? What are QTLLX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Large Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class I Shares (QTLLX).
The Fund seeks long-term after-tax capital appreciation. The Fund pursues its investment objective by investing at least 80% of its net assets in equity or equity-related securities of large-cap companies. The Adviser seeks to invest in attractively valued companies with positive momentum and a stable business.
2. What are QTLLX top holdings?
QTLLX has 227 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 26.25% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||3.95%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Future Mar20||ESH0||3.27%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.15%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||2.08%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||1.94%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||1.79%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc B||BRK.B||1.44%|
3. What is QTLLX performance? What are QTLLX historical returns?
QTLLX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.20%;
- 3-month return is 9.35%;
- 1-year return is 14.45%;
- 3-year return is 8.40%;
- 5-year return is 10.31%.
4. How many up and down years did QTLLX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QTLLX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is QTLLX dividend yield?
QTLLX yield is 1.09%.
6. What is QTLLX minimum initial investment amount?
QTLLX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is QTLLX expense ratio?
QTLLX expense ratio is 0.45%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QTLLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QTLLX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QTLLX front-end sales load is 0. QTLLX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QTLLX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.59%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.56%.
10. What is QTLLX beta? How would you assess QTLLX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.05;
- 5-year beta is 1.04.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 25. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 25.
13. What are the pros of investing in QTLLX? What are QTLLX buy reasons?
The following are QTLLX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in QTLLX? What are QTLLX negatives?
The following are QTLLX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QTLLX net assets are $98.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- QTLLX 3-year return is 8.4%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 13.61%.
- QTLLX 5-year return is 10.31%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 14.34%.