Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QTLNX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for QTLNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QTLNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QTLNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QTLNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QTLNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QTLNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QTLNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QTLNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QTLNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QTLNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QTLNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Large Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QTLNX).
- What are QTLNX holdings?
- What is QTLNX performance? What are QTLNX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QTLNX have historically?
- What is QTLNX dividend yield?
- What is QTLNX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QTLNX expense ratio?
- Does QTLNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QTLNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QTLNX beta? How would you assess QTLNX risk?
- What is QTLNX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QTLNX Finny Score? QTLNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QTLNX? What are QTLNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QTLNX? What are QTLNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Large Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QTLNX).
2. What are QTLNX top holdings?
QTLNX has 267 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 33.66% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||4.69%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Future Dec 20||ESZ0||4.19%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.68%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||2.09%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||2.05%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||1.33%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||1.31%|
3. What is QTLNX performance? What are QTLNX historical returns?
QTLNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -1.19%;
- 3-month return is 5.76%;
- 1-year return is 5.76%;
- 3-year return is 9.74%;
- 5-year return is 9.71%.
4. How many up and down years did QTLNX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QTLNX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is QTLNX dividend yield?
QTLNX yield is %.
6. What is QTLNX minimum initial investment amount?
QTLNX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is QTLNX expense ratio?
QTLNX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QTLNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QTLNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QTLNX front-end sales load is 0. QTLNX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QTLNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is QTLNX beta? How would you assess QTLNX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in QTLNX? What are QTLNX buy reasons?
The following are QTLNX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in QTLNX? What are QTLNX negatives?
The following are QTLNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QTLNX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.