Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QTLNX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for QTLNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QTLNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QTLNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QTLNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QTLNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QTLNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QTLNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QTLNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QTLNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QTLNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QTLNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Large Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QTLNX).
- What are QTLNX holdings?
- What is QTLNX performance? What are QTLNX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QTLNX have historically?
- What is QTLNX dividend yield?
- What is QTLNX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QTLNX expense ratio?
- Does QTLNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QTLNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QTLNX beta? How would you assess QTLNX risk?
- What is QTLNX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QTLNX Finny Score? QTLNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QTLNX? What are QTLNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QTLNX? What are QTLNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Large Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QTLNX).
The Fund seeks long-term after-tax capital appreciation. The Fund pursues its investment objective by investing at least 80% of its net assets in equity or equity-related securities of large-cap companies. The Adviser seeks to invest in attractively valued companies with positive momentum and a stable business.
2. What are QTLNX top holdings?
QTLNX has 267 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 33.66% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||4.69%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Future Dec 20||ESZ0||4.19%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.68%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||2.09%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||2.05%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||1.33%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||1.31%|
3. What is QTLNX performance? What are QTLNX historical returns?
QTLNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 4.45%;
- 3-month return is 13.68%;
- 1-year return is 14.77%;
- 3-year return is 8.35%;
- 5-year return is 11.22%.
4. How many up and down years did QTLNX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QTLNX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is QTLNX dividend yield?
QTLNX yield is 0.79%.
6. What is QTLNX minimum initial investment amount?
QTLNX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is QTLNX expense ratio?
QTLNX expense ratio is 0.7%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does QTLNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QTLNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. QTLNX front-end sales load is 0. QTLNX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QTLNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.51%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.42%.
10. What is QTLNX beta? How would you assess QTLNX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.03;
- 5-year beta is 1.04.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in QTLNX? What are QTLNX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy QTLNX.
14. What are the cons of investing in QTLNX? What are QTLNX negatives?
The following are QTLNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QTLNX net assets are $2.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- QTLNX 3-year return is 8.35%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 14.17%.
- QTLNX 5-year return is 11.22%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 15.55%.
- QTLNX expense ratio is 0.7%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.