No bull case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for QTLNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QTLNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QTLNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QTLNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QTLNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QTLNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QTLNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QTLNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QTLNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QTLNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QTLNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Large Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QTLNX).
- What are QTLNX holdings?
- What is QTLNX performance? What are QTLNX historical returns?
- What is QTLNX dividend yield?
- What is QTLNX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does QTLNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QTLNX Finny Score? QTLNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QTLNX? What are QTLNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QTLNX? What are QTLNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Large Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class N Shares (QTLNX).
2. What are QTLNX top holdings?
QTLNX has 267 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 33.66% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||4.69%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Future Dec 20||ESZ0||4.19%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.68%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||2.09%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||2.05%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||1.33%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||1.31%|
3. What is QTLNX performance? What are QTLNX historical returns?
QTLNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -1.19%;
- 3-month return is 5.76%;
- 1-year return is 5.76%;
- 3-year return is 9.74%;
- 5-year return is 9.71%.
4. What is QTLNX dividend yield?
QTLNX yield is %.
5. What is QTLNX minimum initial investment amount?
QTLNX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
6. Does QTLNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QTLNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. QTLNX front-end sales load is 0. QTLNX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in QTLNX? What are QTLNX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy QTLNX.
9. What are the cons of investing in QTLNX? What are QTLNX negatives?
The following are QTLNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- QTLNX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.