Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds QTLRX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
Before we start: if you’re looking for QTLRX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QTLRX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QTLRX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QTLRX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QTLRX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QTLRX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QTLRX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QTLRX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QTLRX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QTLRX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QTLRX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Large Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class R6 Shares (QTLRX).
- What are QTLRX holdings?
- What is QTLRX performance? What are QTLRX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QTLRX have historically?
- What is QTLRX dividend yield?
- What is QTLRX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QTLRX expense ratio?
- Does QTLRX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QTLRX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QTLRX beta? How would you assess QTLRX risk?
- What is QTLRX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QTLRX Finny Score? QTLRX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QTLRX? What are QTLRX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QTLRX? What are QTLRX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR TM Large Cap Multi-Style Fund; Class R6 Shares (QTLRX).
The Fund seeks long-term after-tax capital appreciation. The Fund pursues its investment objective by investing at least 80% of its net assets in equity or equity-related securities of large-cap companies. The Adviser seeks to invest in attractively valued companies with positive momentum and a stable business.
2. What are QTLRX top holdings?
QTLRX has 227 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 29.52% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||3.15%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||2.69%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Future June 20||ESM0||2.63%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.45%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||2.24%|
3. What is QTLRX performance? What are QTLRX historical returns?
QTLRX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.27%;
- 3-month return is 9.42%;
- 1-year return is 14.53%;
- 3-year return is 8.52%;
- 5-year return is 10.39%.
4. How many up and down years did QTLRX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QTLRX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is QTLRX dividend yield?
QTLRX yield is 1.18%.
6. What is QTLRX minimum initial investment amount?
QTLRX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is QTLRX expense ratio?
QTLRX expense ratio is 0.35%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does QTLRX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QTLRX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QTLRX front-end sales load is 0. QTLRX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QTLRX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.63%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.52%.
10. What is QTLRX beta? How would you assess QTLRX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.05;
- 5-year beta is 1.04.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 25. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 25.
13. What are the pros of investing in QTLRX? What are QTLRX buy reasons?
The following are QTLRX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in QTLRX? What are QTLRX negatives?
The following are QTLRX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>QTLRX net assets</strong> are $235.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>QTLRX 3-year return</strong> is 8.52%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 13.61%.
- <strong>QTLRX 5-year return</strong> is 10.39%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 14.34%.