No bear case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for QUERX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "QUERX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on QUERX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "QUERX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell QUERX? Or perhaps you’re looking for QUERX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this QUERX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: QUERX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: QUERX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in QUERX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to QUERX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Large Cap Defensive Style Fund; Class R6 Shares (QUERX).
- What are QUERX holdings?
- What is QUERX performance? What are QUERX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did QUERX have historically?
- What is QUERX dividend yield?
- What is QUERX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is QUERX expense ratio?
- Does QUERX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is QUERX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is QUERX beta? How would you assess QUERX risk?
- What is QUERX Sharpe ratio?
- What is QUERX Finny Score? QUERX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in QUERX? What are QUERX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in QUERX? What are QUERX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Large Cap Defensive Style Fund; Class R6 Shares (QUERX).
The Fund seeks total return. The Fund pursues a defensive strategy, seeking to provide downside protection with upside potential through active stock selection, risk management and diversification. The Fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets in equity instruments including common stock and preffered stock.
2. What are QUERX top holdings?
QUERX has 369 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 15.44% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||1.63%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||1.59%|
|NextEra Energy Inc||NEE||1.53%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||1.48%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||1.47%|
|Mastercard Inc A||MA||1.43%|
|Costco Wholesale Corp||COST||1.39%|
3. What is QUERX performance? What are QUERX historical returns?
QUERX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.74%;
- 3-month return is 8.71%;
- 1-year return is 11.79%;
- 3-year return is 13.75%;
- 5-year return is 14.81%.
4. How many up and down years did QUERX have historically?
In the last 10 years, QUERX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is QUERX dividend yield?
QUERX yield is 1.15%.
6. What is QUERX minimum initial investment amount?
QUERX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is QUERX expense ratio?
QUERX expense ratio is 0.3%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does QUERX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
QUERX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. QUERX front-end sales load is 0. QUERX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is QUERX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.47%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.58%.
10. What is QUERX beta? How would you assess QUERX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.86;
- 5-year beta is 0.84.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 0 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in QUERX? What are QUERX buy reasons?
The following are QUERX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>QUERX 3-year return</strong> is 13.75%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 13.61%.
- <strong>QUERX 5-year return</strong> is 14.81%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 14.34%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in QUERX? What are QUERX negatives?
There are no visible red flags.