No bull case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for RGBEX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "RGBEX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on RGBEX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "RGBEX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell RGBEX? Or perhaps you’re looking for RGBEX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this RGBEX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: RGBEX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: RGBEX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in RGBEX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to RGBEX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Funds Global Balanced Fund; Class R-4 Shares (RGBEX).
- What are RGBEX holdings?
- What is RGBEX performance? What are RGBEX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did RGBEX have historically?
- What is RGBEX dividend yield?
- What is RGBEX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is RGBEX expense ratio?
- Does RGBEX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is RGBEX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is RGBEX beta? How would you assess RGBEX risk?
- What is RGBEX Sharpe ratio?
- What is RGBEX Finny Score? RGBEX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in RGBEX? What are RGBEX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in RGBEX? What are RGBEX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Funds Global Balanced Fund; Class R-4 Shares (RGBEX).
The Fund seeks the balanced accomplishment of three objectives: long-term growth of capital, conservation of principal and current income. It will maintain at least 45% of its assets in common stocks and other equity investments and will also invest at least 25% of its assets in bonds and other debt securities.
2. What are RGBEX top holdings?
RGBEX has 160 stock holdings and 544 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 15.60% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Zurich Insurance Group AG||ZURN||1.40%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||1.39%|
|Gilead Sciences Inc||GILD||1.38%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||1.30%|
3. What is RGBEX performance? What are RGBEX historical returns?
RGBEX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.22%;
- 3-month return is 4.53%;
- 1-year return is 9.19%;
- 3-year return is 5.34%;
- 5-year return is 6.61%.
4. How many up and down years did RGBEX have historically?
In the last 10 years, RGBEX had 8 up years and 2 down years. See Performances
5. What is RGBEX dividend yield?
RGBEX yield is 1.86%.
6. What is RGBEX minimum initial investment amount?
RGBEX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is RGBEX expense ratio?
RGBEX expense ratio is 0.84%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does RGBEX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
RGBEX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. RGBEX front-end sales load is 0. RGBEX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is RGBEX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.49%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.65%.
10. What is RGBEX beta? How would you assess RGBEX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.95;
- 5-year beta is 0.97.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in RGBEX? What are RGBEX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy RGBEX.
14. What are the cons of investing in RGBEX? What are RGBEX negatives?
The following are RGBEX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>RGBEX net assets</strong> are $49.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>RGBEX 3-year return</strong> is 5.34%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 8.25%.
- <strong>RGBEX 5-year return</strong> is 6.61%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 10.5%.
- <strong>RGBEX expense ratio</strong> is 0.84%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.