Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors RGLIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for RGLIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "RGLIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on RGLIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "RGLIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell RGLIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for RGLIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this RGLIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: RGLIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: RGLIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in RGLIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to RGLIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI Global Natural Resources Fund; Institutional Class Shares (RGLIX).
- What are RGLIX holdings?
- What is RGLIX performance? What are RGLIX historical returns?
- What is RGLIX dividend yield?
- What is RGLIX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does RGLIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is RGLIX Finny Score? RGLIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in RGLIX? What are RGLIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in RGLIX? What are RGLIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI Global Natural Resources Fund; Institutional Class Shares (RGLIX).
2. What are RGLIX top holdings?
RGLIX has 67 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 32.39% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Exxon Mobil Corp||XOM||4.23%|
|BHP Group Ltd||BHP.AX||3.73%|
|Rio Tinto PLC||RIO.L||3.30%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC Class A||RDSA.L||3.20%|
|Air Products & Chemicals Inc||APD||3.00%|
3. What is RGLIX performance? What are RGLIX historical returns?
RGLIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 6.75%;
- 3-month return is -1.56%;
- 1-year return is -1.56%;
- 3-year return is -6.04%;
- 5-year return is -7.22%;
- 10-year return is -0.82%.
4. What is RGLIX dividend yield?
RGLIX yield is %.
5. What is RGLIX minimum initial investment amount?
RGLIX minimum initial investment amount is $25.00K.
6. Does RGLIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
RGLIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. RGLIX front-end sales load is 0. RGLIX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in RGLIX? What are RGLIX buy reasons?
The following are RGLIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in RGLIX? What are RGLIX negatives?
The following are RGLIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- RGLIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.