Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about RIEIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for RIEIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "RIEIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on RIEIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "RIEIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell RIEIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for RIEIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this RIEIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: RIEIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: RIEIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in RIEIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to RIEIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AMG Funds: AMG Renaissance International Equity Fund; Class N Shares (RIEIX).
- What are RIEIX holdings?
- What is RIEIX performance? What are RIEIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did RIEIX have historically?
- What is RIEIX dividend yield?
- What is RIEIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is RIEIX expense ratio?
- Does RIEIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is RIEIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is RIEIX beta? How would you assess RIEIX risk?
- What is RIEIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is RIEIX Finny Score? RIEIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in RIEIX? What are RIEIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in RIEIX? What are RIEIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AMG Funds: AMG Renaissance International Equity Fund; Class N Shares (RIEIX).
2. What are RIEIX top holdings?
RIEIX has 56 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 20.31% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Infineon Technologies AG ADR||IFNNY.DE||2.10%|
|WH Group Ltd ADR||WHGLY||2.05%|
|Deutsche Post AG ADR||DPSGY.DE||2.03%|
|Persimmon PLC ADR||PSMMY.L||2.03%|
|Magna International Inc Class A||MGA.TO||2.02%|
|Capgemini SE ADR||CGEMY.PA||2.01%|
|Grupo Financiero Banorte SAB de CV ADR||GBOOY.MX||2.00%|
|PJSC Lukoil ADR||LUKOY||2.00%|
|GKN PLC ADR||GKNLY.L||1.95%|
3. What is RIEIX performance? What are RIEIX historical returns?
RIEIX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did RIEIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, RIEIX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is RIEIX dividend yield?
RIEIX yield is %.
6. What is RIEIX minimum initial investment amount?
RIEIX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is RIEIX expense ratio?
RIEIX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does RIEIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
RIEIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. RIEIX front-end sales load is 0. RIEIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is RIEIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is RIEIX beta? How would you assess RIEIX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in RIEIX? What are RIEIX buy reasons?
The following are RIEIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in RIEIX? What are RIEIX negatives?
The following are RIEIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- RIEIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.