7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about RIESX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for RIESX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "RIESX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on RIESX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "RIESX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell RIESX? Or perhaps you’re looking for RIESX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this RIESX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: RIESX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: RIESX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in RIESX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to RIESX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AMG Funds: AMG Renaissance International Equity Fund; Class I Shares (RIESX).
- What are RIESX holdings?
- What is RIESX performance? What are RIESX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did RIESX have historically?
- What is RIESX dividend yield?
- What is RIESX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is RIESX expense ratio?
- Does RIESX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is RIESX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is RIESX beta? How would you assess RIESX risk?
- What is RIESX Sharpe ratio?
- What is RIESX Finny Score? RIESX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in RIESX? What are RIESX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in RIESX? What are RIESX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AMG Funds: AMG Renaissance International Equity Fund; Class I Shares (RIESX).
2. What are RIESX top holdings?
RIESX has 56 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 20.31% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Infineon Technologies AG ADR||IFNNY.DE||2.10%|
|WH Group Ltd ADR||WHGLY||2.05%|
|Deutsche Post AG ADR||DPSGY.DE||2.03%|
|Persimmon PLC ADR||PSMMY.L||2.03%|
|Magna International Inc Class A||MGA.TO||2.02%|
|Capgemini SE ADR||CGEMY.PA||2.01%|
|Grupo Financiero Banorte SAB de CV ADR||GBOOY.MX||2.00%|
|PJSC Lukoil ADR||LUKOY||2.00%|
|GKN PLC ADR||GKNLY.L||1.95%|
3. What is RIESX performance? What are RIESX historical returns?
RIESX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did RIESX have historically?
In the last 10 years, RIESX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is RIESX dividend yield?
RIESX yield is %.
6. What is RIESX minimum initial investment amount?
RIESX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
7. What is RIESX expense ratio?
RIESX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does RIESX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
RIESX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. RIESX front-end sales load is 0. RIESX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is RIESX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is RIESX beta? How would you assess RIESX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in RIESX? What are RIESX buy reasons?
The following are RIESX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in RIESX? What are RIESX negatives?
The following are RIESX weaknesses from our perspective:
- RIESX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.