Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about RQSI RQSRX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for RQSRX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "RQSRX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on RQSRX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "RQSRX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell RQSRX? Or perhaps you’re looking for RQSRX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this RQSRX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: RQSRX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: RQSRX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in RQSRX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to RQSRX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: RQSI GAA Systematic Global Macro Fund; Retail Class Shares (RQSRX).
- What are RQSRX holdings?
- What is RQSRX performance? What are RQSRX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did RQSRX have historically?
- What is RQSRX dividend yield?
- What is RQSRX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is RQSRX expense ratio?
- Does RQSRX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is RQSRX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is RQSRX beta? How would you assess RQSRX risk?
- What is RQSRX Sharpe ratio?
- What is RQSRX Finny Score? RQSRX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in RQSRX? What are RQSRX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in RQSRX? What are RQSRX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: RQSI GAA Systematic Global Macro Fund; Retail Class Shares (RQSRX).
The Fund seeks total returns uncorrelated with the broad equity and fixed income markets. The Fund allocates its assets among three macro or broad asset classes (equities, fixed income and currencies) by taking long and/or short positions in futures contracts based on instruments in each asset class.
2. What are RQSRX top holdings?
RQSRX has 0 stock holdings and 5 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 70.42% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|10 Year Australian Treasury Bond Future June 20||XTM0.AX||17.77%|
|Euro OAT Future June 20||FOATM0.DE||16.31%|
|Euro Bund Future June 20||FGBLM0.DE||7.93%|
|90 Day Eurodollar Future Dec20||GEZ0||6.89%|
|Long-Term Euro BTP Future June 20||FBTPM0.DE||5.51%|
|SGX 10 Year Mini Japanese Government Bond Future June 20||JBM0||4.92%|
|10 Year Treasury Note Future June 20||ZNM0||3.85%|
|E-mini Nasdaq 100 Future June 20||NQM0||3.73%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Future June 20||ESM0||2.01%|
|Long Gilt Future June 20||RM0.L||1.50%|
3. What is RQSRX performance? What are RQSRX historical returns?
RQSRX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.99%;
- 3-month return is 2.56%;
- 1-year return is -5.79%.
4. How many up and down years did RQSRX have historically?
In the last 10 years, RQSRX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is RQSRX dividend yield?
RQSRX yield is 0%.
6. What is RQSRX minimum initial investment amount?
RQSRX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is RQSRX expense ratio?
RQSRX expense ratio is 2.85%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does RQSRX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
RQSRX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. RQSRX front-end sales load is 0. RQSRX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is RQSRX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.57%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in RQSRX? What are RQSRX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy RQSRX.
14. What are the cons of investing in RQSRX? What are RQSRX negatives?
The following are RQSRX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>RQSRX net assets</strong> are $3.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>RQSRX expense ratio</strong> is 2.85%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.