Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Invesco SCCUX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for SCCUX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "SCCUX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on SCCUX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "SCCUX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell SCCUX? Or perhaps you’re looking for SCCUX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this SCCUX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: SCCUX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: SCCUX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in SCCUX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to SCCUX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Low Volatility Equity Fund; Cl C (SCCUX).
- What are SCCUX holdings?
- What is SCCUX performance? What are SCCUX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did SCCUX have historically?
- What is SCCUX dividend yield?
- What is SCCUX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is SCCUX expense ratio?
- Does SCCUX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is SCCUX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is SCCUX beta? How would you assess SCCUX risk?
- What is SCCUX Sharpe ratio?
- What is SCCUX Finny Score? SCCUX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in SCCUX? What are SCCUX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in SCCUX? What are SCCUX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Low Volatility Equity Fund; Cl C (SCCUX).
The Fund seeks income and long-term growth of capital. The Fund invests, under normal circumstances, at least 80% of its net assets (plus any borrowings for investment purposes) in equity securities, and in derivatives and other instruments that have economic characteristics similar to such securities.
2. What are SCCUX top holdings?
SCCUX has 93 stock holdings and 1 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 19.40% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|E-mini S&P 500 Future Mar20||ESH0||2.42%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||1.90%|
|Merck & Co Inc||MRK||1.81%|
|Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp Class A||BAH||1.78%|
3. What is SCCUX performance? What are SCCUX historical returns?
SCCUX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.35%;
- 3-month return is -16.19%;
- 1-year return is -12.51%;
- 3-year return is -2.40%;
- 5-year return is -0.43%;
- 10-year return is 5.07%.
4. How many up and down years did SCCUX have historically?
In the last 10 years, SCCUX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is SCCUX dividend yield?
SCCUX yield is 0.66%.
6. What is SCCUX minimum initial investment amount?
SCCUX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is SCCUX expense ratio?
SCCUX expense ratio is 1.93%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does SCCUX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
SCCUX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. SCCUX front-end sales load is 0. SCCUX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is SCCUX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.35%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.49%.
10. What is SCCUX beta? How would you assess SCCUX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.97;
- 5-year beta is 0.93;
- 10-year beta is 0.97.
12. What is SCCUX Finny Score? SCCUX buy or sell?
SCCUX Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy SCCUX and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in SCCUX? What are SCCUX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy SCCUX.
14. What are the cons of investing in SCCUX? What are SCCUX negatives?
The following are SCCUX weaknesses from our perspective:
- SCCUX net assets are $4.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- SCCUX 3-year return is -2.4%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 8.87%.
- SCCUX 5-year return is -0.43%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 8.73%.
- SCCUX 10-year return is 5.07%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 11.98%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.
- SCCUX expense ratio is 1.93%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?