7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about SGAGX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for SGAGX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "SGAGX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on SGAGX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "SGAGX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell SGAGX? Or perhaps you’re looking for SGAGX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this SGAGX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: SGAGX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: SGAGX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in SGAGX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to SGAGX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon SGA Global Growth Fund; Institutional Class Shares (SGAGX).
- What are SGAGX holdings?
- What is SGAGX performance? What are SGAGX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did SGAGX have historically?
- What is SGAGX dividend yield?
- What is SGAGX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is SGAGX expense ratio?
- Does SGAGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is SGAGX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is SGAGX beta? How would you assess SGAGX risk?
- What is SGAGX Sharpe ratio?
- What is SGAGX Finny Score? SGAGX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in SGAGX? What are SGAGX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in SGAGX? What are SGAGX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon SGA Global Growth Fund; Institutional Class Shares (SGAGX).
2. What are SGAGX top holdings?
SGAGX has 34 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 39.68% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AIA Group Ltd||01299||4.21%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||4.19%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd ADR||HDB||4.07%|
|Yum Brands Inc||YUM||4.02%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||3.48%|
3. What is SGAGX performance? What are SGAGX historical returns?
SGAGX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did SGAGX have historically?
In the last 10 years, SGAGX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is SGAGX dividend yield?
SGAGX yield is %.
6. What is SGAGX minimum initial investment amount?
SGAGX minimum initial investment amount is $250.00K.
7. What is SGAGX expense ratio?
SGAGX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does SGAGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
SGAGX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. SGAGX front-end sales load is 0. SGAGX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is SGAGX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is SGAGX beta? How would you assess SGAGX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in SGAGX? What are SGAGX buy reasons?
The following are SGAGX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in SGAGX? What are SGAGX negatives?
The following are SGAGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- SGAGX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.