7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about SGAYX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for SGAYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "SGAYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on SGAYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "SGAYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell SGAYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for SGAYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this SGAYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: SGAYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: SGAYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in SGAYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to SGAYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon SGA Global Growth Fund; Class Y Shares (SGAYX).
- What are SGAYX holdings?
- What is SGAYX performance? What are SGAYX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did SGAYX have historically?
- What is SGAYX dividend yield?
- What is SGAYX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is SGAYX expense ratio?
- Does SGAYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is SGAYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is SGAYX beta? How would you assess SGAYX risk?
- What is SGAYX Sharpe ratio?
- What is SGAYX Finny Score? SGAYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in SGAYX? What are SGAYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in SGAYX? What are SGAYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon SGA Global Growth Fund; Class Y Shares (SGAYX).
2. What are SGAYX top holdings?
SGAYX has 34 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 35.27% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AIA Group Ltd||01299||3.99%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||3.78%|
|Yum Brands Inc||YUM||3.61%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||3.19%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||3.10%|
3. What is SGAYX performance? What are SGAYX historical returns?
SGAYX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did SGAYX have historically?
In the last 10 years, SGAYX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is SGAYX dividend yield?
SGAYX yield is %.
6. What is SGAYX minimum initial investment amount?
SGAYX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
7. What is SGAYX expense ratio?
SGAYX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does SGAYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
SGAYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. SGAYX front-end sales load is 0. SGAYX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is SGAYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is SGAYX beta? How would you assess SGAYX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in SGAYX? What are SGAYX buy reasons?
The following are SGAYX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in SGAYX? What are SGAYX negatives?
The following are SGAYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- SGAYX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.