Before we start: if you’re looking for SPEAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "SPEAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on SPEAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "SPEAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell SPEAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for SPEAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this SPEAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: SPEAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: SPEAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in SPEAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to SPEAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Alger Funds II: Alger Mid Cap Focus Fund; Class A Shares (SPEAX).
- What are SPEAX holdings?
- What is SPEAX performance? What are SPEAX historical returns?
- What is SPEAX dividend yield?
- What is SPEAX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does SPEAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is SPEAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is SPEAX Finny Score? SPEAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in SPEAX? What are SPEAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in SPEAX? What are SPEAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Alger Funds II: Alger Mid Cap Focus Fund; Class A Shares (SPEAX).
2. What are SPEAX top holdings?
SPEAX has 49 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 28.88% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Medidata Solutions Inc||MDSO||4.02%|
|MarketAxess Holdings Inc||MKTX||3.04%|
|Crown Castle International Corp||CCI||2.87%|
|Performance Food Group Co||PFGC||2.70%|
|Newell Brands Inc||NWL||2.63%|
|Allison Transmission Holdings Inc||ALSN||2.58%|
|Electronic Arts Inc||EA||2.56%|
|Intercontinental Exchange Inc||ICE||2.41%|
3. What is SPEAX performance? What are SPEAX historical returns?
SPEAX has generated the following returns:
4. What is SPEAX dividend yield?
SPEAX yield is %.
5. What is SPEAX minimum initial investment amount?
SPEAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does SPEAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
SPEAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. SPEAX front-end sales load is 0. SPEAX back-end sales load is 0.
8. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
9. What are the pros of investing in SPEAX? What are SPEAX buy reasons?
The following are SPEAX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
10. What are the cons of investing in SPEAX? What are SPEAX negatives?
The following are SPEAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- SPEAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.