7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about SRRAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for SRRAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "SRRAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on SRRAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "SRRAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell SRRAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for SRRAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this SRRAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: SRRAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: SRRAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in SRRAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to SRRAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Strategic Real Return Fund; Class A Shs (SRRAX).
- What are SRRAX holdings?
- What is SRRAX performance? What are SRRAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did SRRAX have historically?
- What is SRRAX dividend yield?
- What is SRRAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is SRRAX expense ratio?
- Does SRRAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is SRRAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is SRRAX beta? How would you assess SRRAX risk?
- What is SRRAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is SRRAX Finny Score? SRRAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in SRRAX? What are SRRAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in SRRAX? What are SRRAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Strategic Real Return Fund; Class A Shs (SRRAX).
2. What are SRRAX top holdings?
SRRAX has 3 stock holdings and 311 bond holdings.
The top 4 holdings represent 34.63% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Invesco Floating Rate R6||AFRFX||30.20%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.38%||N/A||1.49%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.62%||N/A||1.48%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.12%||N/A||1.46%|
3. What is SRRAX performance? What are SRRAX historical returns?
SRRAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.41%;
- 3-month return is 1.17%;
- 1-year return is 5.10%;
- 3-year return is 3.21%;
- 5-year return is 2.99%.
4. How many up and down years did SRRAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, SRRAX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is SRRAX dividend yield?
SRRAX yield is %.
6. What is SRRAX minimum initial investment amount?
SRRAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is SRRAX expense ratio?
SRRAX expense ratio is 0.82%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does SRRAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
SRRAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. SRRAX front-end sales load is 2.5. SRRAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is SRRAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is SRRAX beta? How would you assess SRRAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.37;
- 5-year beta is 0.45.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in SRRAX? What are SRRAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy SRRAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in SRRAX? What are SRRAX negatives?
The following are SRRAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- SRRAX net assets are $23.25 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- SRRAX expense ratio is 0.82%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 2.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.