Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Invesco SRRCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for SRRCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "SRRCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on SRRCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "SRRCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell SRRCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for SRRCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this SRRCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: SRRCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: SRRCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in SRRCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to SRRCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Strategic Real Return Fund; Class C Shs (SRRCX).
- What are SRRCX holdings?
- What is SRRCX performance? What are SRRCX historical returns?
- What is SRRCX dividend yield?
- What is SRRCX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does SRRCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is SRRCX Finny Score? SRRCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in SRRCX? What are SRRCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in SRRCX? What are SRRCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco Strategic Real Return Fund; Class C Shs (SRRCX).
2. What are SRRCX top holdings?
SRRCX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 4 holdings represent 34.63% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Invesco Floating Rate R6||AFRFX||30.20%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.38%||N/A||1.49%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.62%||N/A||1.48%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.12%||N/A||1.46%|
3. What is SRRCX performance? What are SRRCX historical returns?
SRRCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.37%;
- 3-month return is 1.08%;
- 1-year return is 1.08%;
- 3-year return is 2.47%;
- 5-year return is 2.22%.
4. What is SRRCX dividend yield?
SRRCX yield is %.
5. What is SRRCX minimum initial investment amount?
SRRCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does SRRCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
SRRCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. SRRCX front-end sales load is 0. SRRCX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in SRRCX? What are SRRCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy SRRCX.
9. What are the cons of investing in SRRCX? What are SRRCX negatives?
The following are SRRCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- SRRCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.