Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about SYAMX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for SYAMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "SYAMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on SYAMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "SYAMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell SYAMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for SYAMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this SYAMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: SYAMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: SYAMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in SYAMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to SYAMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AMG Funds: AMG Systematic Mid Cap Value Fund; Class N Shares (SYAMX).
- What are SYAMX holdings?
- What is SYAMX performance? What are SYAMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did SYAMX have historically?
- What is SYAMX dividend yield?
- What is SYAMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is SYAMX expense ratio?
- Does SYAMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is SYAMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is SYAMX beta? How would you assess SYAMX risk?
- What is SYAMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is SYAMX Finny Score? SYAMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in SYAMX? What are SYAMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in SYAMX? What are SYAMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AMG Funds: AMG Systematic Mid Cap Value Fund; Class N Shares (SYAMX).
2. What are SYAMX top holdings?
SYAMX has 84 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 20.05% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Citizens Financial Group Inc||CFG||2.05%|
|BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc||BJ||2.04%|
|Gaming and Leisure Properties Inc||GLPI||1.88%|
|L3 Technologies Inc||LLL||1.88%|
|Willis Towers Watson PLC||WLTW||1.86%|
|Nomad Foods Ltd||NOMD||1.75%|
|Lincoln National Corp||LNC||1.71%|
|Liberty Property Trust||LPT||1.69%|
3. What is SYAMX performance? What are SYAMX historical returns?
SYAMX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did SYAMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, SYAMX had 9 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is SYAMX dividend yield?
SYAMX yield is %.
6. What is SYAMX minimum initial investment amount?
SYAMX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is SYAMX expense ratio?
SYAMX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does SYAMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
SYAMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. SYAMX front-end sales load is 0. SYAMX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is SYAMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is SYAMX beta? How would you assess SYAMX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in SYAMX? What are SYAMX buy reasons?
The following are SYAMX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in SYAMX? What are SYAMX negatives?
The following are SYAMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- SYAMX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.