7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about American Century Investments TAXF mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for TAXF “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "TAXF quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on TAXF "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "TAXF". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell TAXF? Or perhaps you’re looking for TAXF fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this TAXF mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: TAXF performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: TAXF buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in TAXF mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to TAXF.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Century ETF Trust: American Century Diversified Municipal Bond ETF (TAXF).
- What are TAXF holdings?
- What is TAXF performance? What are TAXF historical returns?
- How many up and down years did TAXF have historically?
- What is TAXF dividend yield?
- What is TAXF minimum initial investment amount?
- What is TAXF expense ratio?
- Does TAXF have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is TAXF tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is TAXF beta? How would you assess TAXF risk?
- What is TAXF Sharpe ratio?
- What is TAXF Finny Score? TAXF buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in TAXF? What are TAXF buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in TAXF? What are TAXF sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Century ETF Trust: American Century Diversified Municipal Bond ETF (TAXF).
The Fund seeks current income that is exempt from federal income tax. The Fund invests in municipal and other debt securities. The portfolio managers invest at least 80% of the Funds net assets, plus borrowings for investment purposes, in municipal securities with interest payments exempt from federal income tax.
2. What are TAXF top holdings?
TAXF has 0 stock holdings and 129 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 13.26% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|ILLINOIS FIN AUTH REV 5%||N/A||1.60%|
|CONNECTICUT ST 5%||N/A||1.55%|
|SALT RIV PROJ AGRIC IMPT & PWR DIST ARIZ ELEC SYS REV 5%||N/A||1.55%|
|TEXAS TRANSN COMMN CENT TEX TPK SYS REV 5%||N/A||1.50%|
|SOUTH PLACER WASTEWATER AUTH CALIF WASTEWATER REV 5%||N/A||1.29%|
|CALIFORNIA ST 5.25%||N/A||1.22%|
|MASSACHUSETTS BAY TRANSN AUTH MASS SALES TAX REV 5.25%||N/A||1.19%|
|WASHINGTON ST HEALTH CARE FACS AUTH REV 5%||N/A||1.15%|
|SANTA PAULA CALIF SPL TAX 5%||N/A||1.13%|
|MIAMI-DADE CNTY FLA EXPWY AUTH TOLL SYS REV 5%||N/A||1.08%|
3. What is TAXF performance? What are TAXF historical returns?
TAXF has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.67%;
- 3-month return is 3.31%;
- 1-year return is 2.93%.
4. How many up and down years did TAXF have historically?
In the last 10 years, TAXF had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is TAXF dividend yield?
TAXF yield is 2.61%.
6. What is TAXF minimum initial investment amount?
TAXF minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is TAXF expense ratio?
TAXF expense ratio is 0.29%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does TAXF have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
TAXF 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. TAXF front-end sales load is 0. TAXF back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is TAXF tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in TAXF? What are TAXF buy reasons?
The following are TAXF strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in TAXF? What are TAXF negatives?
The following are TAXF weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>TAXF net assets</strong> are $39.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.