Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AMG Funds TCMPX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for TCMPX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "TCMPX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on TCMPX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "TCMPX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell TCMPX? Or perhaps you’re looking for TCMPX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this TCMPX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: TCMPX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: TCMPX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in TCMPX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to TCMPX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AMG Funds: AMG TimesSquare International Small Cap Fund; Class N Shares (TCMPX).
- What are TCMPX holdings?
- What is TCMPX performance? What are TCMPX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did TCMPX have historically?
- What is TCMPX dividend yield?
- What is TCMPX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is TCMPX expense ratio?
- Does TCMPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is TCMPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is TCMPX beta? How would you assess TCMPX risk?
- What is TCMPX Sharpe ratio?
- What is TCMPX Finny Score? TCMPX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in TCMPX? What are TCMPX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in TCMPX? What are TCMPX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AMG Funds: AMG TimesSquare International Small Cap Fund; Class N Shares (TCMPX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. Under normal circumstances, the Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets, plus the amount of any borrowings for investment purposes, in equity securities of small market capitalization companies. the Fund will invest in investments of issuers located outside the US.
2. What are TCMPX top holdings?
TCMPX has 77 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 25.24% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Kobe Bussan Co Ltd||3038||3.27%|
|Sushiro Global Holdings Ltd||3563||2.78%|
|St James's Place PLC||STJ.L||2.40%|
|Nordic Entertainment Group AB Class B||NENT B||2.39%|
|Steadfast Group Ltd||SDF.AX||2.25%|
|Keywords Studios PLC||KWS.IR||2.09%|
|Katitas Co Ltd||8919||2.07%|
3. What is TCMPX performance? What are TCMPX historical returns?
TCMPX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.52%;
- 3-month return is 3.74%;
- 1-year return is 3.74%;
- 3-year return is 5.91%;
- 5-year return is 10.24%.
4. How many up and down years did TCMPX have historically?
In the last 10 years, TCMPX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is TCMPX dividend yield?
TCMPX yield is 0%.
6. What is TCMPX minimum initial investment amount?
TCMPX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is TCMPX expense ratio?
TCMPX expense ratio is 1.23%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does TCMPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
TCMPX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. TCMPX front-end sales load is 0. TCMPX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is TCMPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.31%.
10. What is TCMPX beta? How would you assess TCMPX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.20;
- 5-year beta is 1.16.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
13. What are the pros of investing in TCMPX? What are TCMPX buy reasons?
The following are TCMPX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in TCMPX? What are TCMPX negatives?
The following are TCMPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- TCMPX net assets are $28.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- TCMPX 3-year return is 5.91%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE Small Cap NR USD), 9.3%.
- TCMPX 5-year return is 10.24%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE Small Cap NR USD), 11.96%.
- TCMPX expense ratio is 1.23%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?