Before we start: if you’re looking for TDAGX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "TDAGX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on TDAGX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "TDAGX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell TDAGX? Or perhaps you’re looking for TDAGX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this TDAGX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: TDAGX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: TDAGX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in TDAGX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to TDAGX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AB Cap Fund, Inc: AB Multi-Manager Select 2025 Fund; Class A Shares (TDAGX).
- What are TDAGX holdings?
- What is TDAGX performance? What are TDAGX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did TDAGX have historically?
- What is TDAGX dividend yield?
- What is TDAGX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is TDAGX expense ratio?
- Does TDAGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is TDAGX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is TDAGX beta? How would you assess TDAGX risk?
- What is TDAGX Sharpe ratio?
- What is TDAGX Finny Score? TDAGX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in TDAGX? What are TDAGX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in TDAGX? What are TDAGX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AB Cap Fund, Inc: AB Multi-Manager Select 2025 Fund; Class A Shares (TDAGX).
The Fund seeks highest total return over time consistent with its asset mix. The Fund will allocate its investments in Underlying Funds that invest in the following asset: equities, equity diversifiers, inflation sensitive, fixed-income diversifiers and fixed-income securities (including, high income bonds and bonds).
2. What are TDAGX top holdings?
TDAGX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
3. What is TDAGX performance? What are TDAGX historical returns?
TDAGX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.39%;
- 3-month return is -2.33%;
- 1-year return is 0.96%;
- 3-year return is 2.93%;
- 5-year return is 3.72%.
4. How many up and down years did TDAGX have historically?
In the last 10 years, TDAGX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is TDAGX dividend yield?
TDAGX yield is 2.21%.
6. What is TDAGX minimum initial investment amount?
TDAGX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is TDAGX expense ratio?
TDAGX expense ratio is 0.92%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does TDAGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
TDAGX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. TDAGX front-end sales load is 4.25. TDAGX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is TDAGX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is TDAGX beta? How would you assess TDAGX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.07;
- 5-year beta is 1.07.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in TDAGX? What are TDAGX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy TDAGX.
14. What are the cons of investing in TDAGX? What are TDAGX negatives?
The following are TDAGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>TDAGX net assets</strong> are $4.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>TDAGX expense ratio</strong> is 0.92%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 4.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.