No bull case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for TDBAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "TDBAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on TDBAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "TDBAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell TDBAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for TDBAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this TDBAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: TDBAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: TDBAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in TDBAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to TDBAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AB Cap Fund, Inc: AB Multi-Manager Select 2010 Fund; Class A Shares (TDBAX).
- What are TDBAX holdings?
- What is TDBAX performance? What are TDBAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did TDBAX have historically?
- What is TDBAX dividend yield?
- What is TDBAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is TDBAX expense ratio?
- Does TDBAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is TDBAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is TDBAX beta? How would you assess TDBAX risk?
- What is TDBAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is TDBAX Finny Score? TDBAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in TDBAX? What are TDBAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in TDBAX? What are TDBAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AB Cap Fund, Inc: AB Multi-Manager Select 2010 Fund; Class A Shares (TDBAX).
The Fund seeks highest total return over time consistent with its asset mix. The Fund will allocate its investments in Underlying Funds that invest in the following asset: equities, equity diversifiers, inflation sensitive, fixed-income diversifiers and fixed-income securities (including, high income bonds and bonds).
2. What are TDBAX top holdings?
TDBAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
3. What is TDBAX performance? What are TDBAX historical returns?
TDBAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.51%;
- 3-month return is -1.21%;
- 1-year return is 2.57%;
- 3-year return is 3.07%;
- 5-year return is 3.23%.
4. How many up and down years did TDBAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, TDBAX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is TDBAX dividend yield?
TDBAX yield is 1.83%.
6. What is TDBAX minimum initial investment amount?
TDBAX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is TDBAX expense ratio?
TDBAX expense ratio is 0.95%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does TDBAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
TDBAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. TDBAX front-end sales load is 4.25. TDBAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is TDBAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is TDBAX beta? How would you assess TDBAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.72;
- 5-year beta is 0.73.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in TDBAX? What are TDBAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy TDBAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in TDBAX? What are TDBAX negatives?
The following are TDBAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>TDBAX net assets</strong> are $0.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>TDBAX expense ratio</strong> is 0.95%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 4.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.