Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AllianceBernstein TDGKX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for TDGKX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "TDGKX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on TDGKX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "TDGKX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell TDGKX? Or perhaps you’re looking for TDGKX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this TDGKX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: TDGKX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: TDGKX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in TDGKX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to TDGKX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AB Cap Fund, Inc: AB Multi-Manager Select 2025 Fund; Class K Shares (TDGKX).
- What are TDGKX holdings?
- What is TDGKX performance? What are TDGKX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did TDGKX have historically?
- What is TDGKX dividend yield?
- What is TDGKX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is TDGKX expense ratio?
- Does TDGKX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is TDGKX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is TDGKX beta? How would you assess TDGKX risk?
- What is TDGKX Sharpe ratio?
- What is TDGKX Finny Score? TDGKX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in TDGKX? What are TDGKX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in TDGKX? What are TDGKX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AB Cap Fund, Inc: AB Multi-Manager Select 2025 Fund; Class K Shares (TDGKX).
The Fund seeks highest total return over time consistent with its asset mix. The Fund will allocate its investments in Underlying Funds that invest in the following asset: equities, equity diversifiers, inflation sensitive, fixed-income diversifiers and fixed-income securities (including, high income bonds and bonds).
2. What are TDGKX top holdings?
TDGKX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
3. What is TDGKX performance? What are TDGKX historical returns?
TDGKX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.36%;
- 3-month return is -2.38%;
- 1-year return is 0.93%;
- 3-year return is 2.91%;
- 5-year return is 3.71%.
4. How many up and down years did TDGKX have historically?
In the last 10 years, TDGKX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is TDGKX dividend yield?
TDGKX yield is 2.21%.
6. What is TDGKX minimum initial investment amount?
TDGKX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is TDGKX expense ratio?
TDGKX expense ratio is 0.92%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does TDGKX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
TDGKX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. TDGKX front-end sales load is 0. TDGKX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is TDGKX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is TDGKX beta? How would you assess TDGKX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.06;
- 5-year beta is 1.06.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in TDGKX? What are TDGKX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy TDGKX.
14. What are the cons of investing in TDGKX? What are TDGKX negatives?
The following are TDGKX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>TDGKX net assets</strong> are $136.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>TDGKX expense ratio</strong> is 0.92%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.