7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AllianceBernstein TDIBX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for TDIBX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "TDIBX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on TDIBX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "TDIBX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell TDIBX? Or perhaps you’re looking for TDIBX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this TDIBX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: TDIBX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: TDIBX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in TDIBX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to TDIBX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AB Cap Fund, Inc: AB Multi-Manager Select 2010 Fund; Class I Shares (TDIBX).
- What are TDIBX holdings?
- What is TDIBX performance? What are TDIBX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did TDIBX have historically?
- What is TDIBX dividend yield?
- What is TDIBX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is TDIBX expense ratio?
- Does TDIBX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is TDIBX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is TDIBX beta? How would you assess TDIBX risk?
- What is TDIBX Sharpe ratio?
- What is TDIBX Finny Score? TDIBX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in TDIBX? What are TDIBX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in TDIBX? What are TDIBX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AB Cap Fund, Inc: AB Multi-Manager Select 2010 Fund; Class I Shares (TDIBX).
The Fund seeks highest total return over time consistent with its asset mix. The Fund will allocate its investments in Underlying Funds that invest in the following asset: equities, equity diversifiers, inflation sensitive, fixed-income diversifiers and fixed-income securities (including, high income bonds and bonds).
2. What are TDIBX top holdings?
TDIBX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
3. What is TDIBX performance? What are TDIBX historical returns?
TDIBX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.48%;
- 3-month return is -1.10%;
- 1-year return is 2.87%;
- 3-year return is 3.34%;
- 5-year return is 3.49%.
4. How many up and down years did TDIBX have historically?
In the last 10 years, TDIBX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is TDIBX dividend yield?
TDIBX yield is 2.6%.
6. What is TDIBX minimum initial investment amount?
TDIBX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is TDIBX expense ratio?
TDIBX expense ratio is 0.7%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does TDIBX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
TDIBX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. TDIBX front-end sales load is 0. TDIBX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is TDIBX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is TDIBX beta? How would you assess TDIBX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.73;
- 5-year beta is 0.73.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in TDIBX? What are TDIBX buy reasons?
The following are TDIBX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in TDIBX? What are TDIBX negatives?
The following are TDIBX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>TDIBX net assets</strong> are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>TDIBX expense ratio</strong> is 0.7%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?