7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AllianceBernstein TDLRX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for TDLRX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "TDLRX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on TDLRX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "TDLRX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell TDLRX? Or perhaps you’re looking for TDLRX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this TDLRX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: TDLRX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: TDLRX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in TDLRX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to TDLRX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AB Cap Fund, Inc: AB Multi-Manager Select 2050 Fund; Class R Shares (TDLRX).
- What are TDLRX holdings?
- What is TDLRX performance? What are TDLRX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did TDLRX have historically?
- What is TDLRX dividend yield?
- What is TDLRX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is TDLRX expense ratio?
- Does TDLRX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is TDLRX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is TDLRX beta? How would you assess TDLRX risk?
- What is TDLRX Sharpe ratio?
- What is TDLRX Finny Score? TDLRX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in TDLRX? What are TDLRX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in TDLRX? What are TDLRX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AB Cap Fund, Inc: AB Multi-Manager Select 2050 Fund; Class R Shares (TDLRX).
The Fund seeks highest total return over time consistent with its asset mix. The Fund will allocate its investments in Underlying Funds that invest in the following asset: equities, equity diversifiers, inflation sensitive, fixed-income diversifiers and fixed-income securities (including, high income bonds and bonds).
2. What are TDLRX top holdings?
TDLRX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 82.09% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|iShares Core S&P 500 ETF||IVV||27.62%|
|Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF||VEA||13.92%|
|MFS Instl International Equity||MIEIX||8.02%|
|AB Relative Value Z||CBBZX||6.95%|
|Boston Partners Long/Short Rsrch Instl||BPIRX||6.02%|
|Franklin Growth R6||FIFRX||5.02%|
|AB Global Bond Z||ANAZX||4.59%|
|AB Discovery Value Z||ABSZX||3.92%|
|T. Rowe Price International Discovery I||TIDDX||3.04%|
|Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF||VWO||2.99%|
3. What is TDLRX performance? What are TDLRX historical returns?
TDLRX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 4.48%;
- 3-month return is -1.50%;
- 1-year return is 2.24%;
- 3-year return is 3.73%;
- 5-year return is 4.66%.
4. How many up and down years did TDLRX have historically?
In the last 10 years, TDLRX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is TDLRX dividend yield?
TDLRX yield is 1.54%.
6. What is TDLRX minimum initial investment amount?
TDLRX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is TDLRX expense ratio?
TDLRX expense ratio is 0.87%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does TDLRX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
TDLRX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.5. TDLRX front-end sales load is 0. TDLRX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is TDLRX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is TDLRX beta? How would you assess TDLRX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.46;
- 5-year beta is 1.44.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in TDLRX? What are TDLRX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy TDLRX.
14. What are the cons of investing in TDLRX? What are TDLRX negatives?
The following are TDLRX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>TDLRX net assets</strong> are $1.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>TDLRX expense ratio</strong> is 0.87%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.