Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AllianceBernstein TDLYX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for TDLYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "TDLYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on TDLYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "TDLYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell TDLYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for TDLYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this TDLYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: TDLYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: TDLYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in TDLYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to TDLYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AB Cap Fund, Inc: AB Multi-Manager Select 2050 Fund; Advisor Class Shares (TDLYX).
- What are TDLYX holdings?
- What is TDLYX performance? What are TDLYX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did TDLYX have historically?
- What is TDLYX dividend yield?
- What is TDLYX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is TDLYX expense ratio?
- Does TDLYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is TDLYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is TDLYX beta? How would you assess TDLYX risk?
- What is TDLYX Sharpe ratio?
- What is TDLYX Finny Score? TDLYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in TDLYX? What are TDLYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in TDLYX? What are TDLYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AB Cap Fund, Inc: AB Multi-Manager Select 2050 Fund; Advisor Class Shares (TDLYX).
The Fund seeks highest total return over time consistent with its asset mix. The Fund will allocate its investments in Underlying Funds that invest in the following asset: equities, equity diversifiers, inflation sensitive, fixed-income diversifiers and fixed-income securities (including, high income bonds and bonds).
2. What are TDLYX top holdings?
TDLYX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 82.09% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|iShares Core S&P 500 ETF||IVV||27.62%|
|Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF||VEA||13.92%|
|MFS Instl International Equity||MIEIX||8.02%|
|AB Relative Value Z||CBBZX||6.95%|
|Boston Partners Long/Short Rsrch Instl||BPIRX||6.02%|
|Franklin Growth R6||FIFRX||5.02%|
|AB Global Bond Z||ANAZX||4.59%|
|AB Discovery Value Z||ABSZX||3.92%|
|T. Rowe Price International Discovery I||TIDDX||3.04%|
|Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF||VWO||2.99%|
3. What is TDLYX performance? What are TDLYX historical returns?
TDLYX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 4.55%;
- 3-month return is -1.40%;
- 1-year return is 2.66%;
- 3-year return is 4.22%;
- 5-year return is 5.16%.
4. How many up and down years did TDLYX have historically?
In the last 10 years, TDLYX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is TDLYX dividend yield?
TDLYX yield is 1.38%.
6. What is TDLYX minimum initial investment amount?
TDLYX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is TDLYX expense ratio?
TDLYX expense ratio is 0.62%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does TDLYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
TDLYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. TDLYX front-end sales load is 0. TDLYX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is TDLYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is TDLYX beta? How would you assess TDLYX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.46;
- 5-year beta is 1.44.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in TDLYX? What are TDLYX buy reasons?
The following are TDLYX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in TDLYX? What are TDLYX negatives?
The following are TDLYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>TDLYX net assets</strong> are $1.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>TDLYX expense ratio</strong> is 0.62%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?