Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AllianceBernstein TDPKX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for TDPKX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "TDPKX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on TDPKX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "TDPKX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell TDPKX? Or perhaps you’re looking for TDPKX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this TDPKX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: TDPKX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: TDPKX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in TDPKX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to TDPKX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AB Cap Fund, Inc: AB Multi-Manager Select 2055 Fund; Class K Shares (TDPKX).
- What are TDPKX holdings?
- What is TDPKX performance? What are TDPKX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did TDPKX have historically?
- What is TDPKX dividend yield?
- What is TDPKX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is TDPKX expense ratio?
- Does TDPKX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is TDPKX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is TDPKX beta? How would you assess TDPKX risk?
- What is TDPKX Sharpe ratio?
- What is TDPKX Finny Score? TDPKX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in TDPKX? What are TDPKX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in TDPKX? What are TDPKX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AB Cap Fund, Inc: AB Multi-Manager Select 2055 Fund; Class K Shares (TDPKX).
The Fund seeks highest total return over time consistent with its asset mix. The Fund will allocate its investments in Underlying Funds that invest in the following asset: equities, equity diversifiers, inflation sensitive, fixed-income diversifiers and fixed-income securities (including, high income bonds and bonds).
2. What are TDPKX top holdings?
TDPKX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 84.95% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|iShares Core S&P 500 ETF||IVV||28.56%|
|Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF||VEA||13.82%|
|MFS Instl International Equity||MIEIX||9.01%|
|AB Relative Value Z||CBBZX||6.94%|
|Franklin Growth R6||FIFRX||6.04%|
|Boston Partners Long/Short Rsrch Instl||BPIRX||6.01%|
|AB Global Bond Z||ANAZX||4.58%|
|AB Discovery Value Z||ABSZX||3.91%|
|T. Rowe Price International Discovery I||TIDDX||3.08%|
|T. Rowe Price Emerging Markets Stock I||PRZIX||3.00%|
3. What is TDPKX performance? What are TDPKX historical returns?
TDPKX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 4.55%;
- 3-month return is -1.40%;
- 1-year return is 2.47%;
- 3-year return is 3.97%;
- 5-year return is 4.78%.
4. How many up and down years did TDPKX have historically?
In the last 10 years, TDPKX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is TDPKX dividend yield?
TDPKX yield is 1.8%.
6. What is TDPKX minimum initial investment amount?
TDPKX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is TDPKX expense ratio?
TDPKX expense ratio is 0.87%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does TDPKX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
TDPKX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. TDPKX front-end sales load is 0. TDPKX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is TDPKX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is TDPKX beta? How would you assess TDPKX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.46;
- 5-year beta is 1.44.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in TDPKX? What are TDPKX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy TDPKX.
14. What are the cons of investing in TDPKX? What are TDPKX negatives?
The following are TDPKX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>TDPKX net assets</strong> are $39.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>TDPKX expense ratio</strong> is 0.87%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.